Halfcrazy ₪ I

Asia

"You missed one." Tremaine said helping me with the laundry.

"Tremaine! Throw your dirty ass drawers in my face again see what happen!"

"You ain't gon' do shit !" He smirked throwing more of his clothes at me.

"Tremaine! Stop playing me with me!" I said putting the basket at the end of the bed.

Being his goofy ass he didn't listen, he threw at dirty shirt at me again. Charging at him, I knocked on the bed, rolling myself on top of him only to be the one on my back. "Got you ." His charming little ass said.

"Trey no -." Pinning me down shutting my ass up with a kiss . Followed by more kissed and bites down my neck, this nigga knows when he nibbles at that neck I'm all his . I didn't even realize my pants were off . Our lips sealed together as he slid inside .

"Did you take your shot ?" He stroked.

"Yes, now fuck me!"

Tremaine is the only person who I had sex with that can really deliver, that's how we ended up with Asani . Best thing about our sex is I deliver just as good as he can! We tire each other out always in competition . I didn't even do the laundry once we finished, he put me to sleep and ended up doing the laundry himself . I could've slept in that bed all day, but he woke me up within an hour .

"We need to get ready for this party ."

I stretched, "We have all day ."

"You damn near trying to sleep the whole day, we don't actually baby."

I smiled "Who could blame me, all the work I put in ?"

"Come on bae get up !" Tremaine hopped into the shower and not long after I climbed in . Round two could've gotten started but we would've been in that shower all day pruning till we reached a nut .

Tremaine wanted to throw a Labor Day weekend party . Asani was away for the weekend with Tremaine's mother, we needed our time alone . I haven't been able to have sex in every corner of the house like I used before she was born . Having Asani changed me a bit, I rightfully matured more . Being married to Tremaine these past years also changed our outlook too . Everything been "easy" since we been married, not saying that's a bad thing . But nobody can say they don't like the chase!

"What rooms off limit tonight ?" Forrest asked.

"Off limit for what ?"

"For me to get it in!"

"If you don't sit your horny ass down before I get my hose . What makes you think you getting some ?"

"Nine out of ten, somebody going to bring someone whose D list . That person going to look at my as a ladder to climb up on, I'm taking full advantage of my creditability ."

I rolled my eyes. "You should start settling down, find that one so you don't need to get around like that ."

"I did find that one, we seen how that went ."

I ignored his comment as if I didn't know he was talking about me . "It's plenty of more ones out there Forrest ."

"This one was all I needed, she needed somebody else ." He always makes me feel so uncomfortable now and kills the mood. I told him about that shit before!

I guided caterers to the back and had the DJ set up in front of the pool . Walking past the sliding glass door I glanced at my outfit, began checking myself out knowing I can do better of an outfit than I already had on . I did six different outfit changes till I finally got it down right . It was a plain white crop top, jean shorts that were cut with fabric from an American flag pattern, and white Converse . I threw on a red head tie to accentuate my curls . Now all that out the way I can wait thing to get started .