Halfcrazy ₪ XVIII

Asia

"I called this meeting just to congratulate everybody on their performance, you have been a great stone in the foundation of this company. I wish I could've taken all of you with me to New York, least I can do is offer a beautiful bonus. I'm loving the numbers we've pulled this quarter, everything is looking up. The blog is looking better than I expected, and the magazine is beginning to reach heights. I believe it's time to kick this off with a launch party, I would love to do it in the home base but I was thinking of going somewhere nice."

"Cancun!"

"Miami!"

"Cali!" My employees shouted.

"I want to have the hottest venue and -."

"Delivery for a Asia Neverson?"

A florist came in ambushing the office  interrupting my videos with dozens of red and white roses, everybody started cooing and smiling. I smiled, knowing it's only one person behind this cute gesture. After the area was a sea of roses Tremaine walked in with a bouquet in his hand giving them personally to me. My receptionist started screaming.

"Girl, if you don't calm down. He ain't nobody special." Still grinning as he handed me my roses.

"Thought I come by and show you that I was thinking about you."

"This is sweet, thank you."

"I won't interrupt anymore, I know you don't like me in here anyway. I love you, you ready to go to the appointment?" He said giving me a kiss before leaving.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute.."

"Aweee," Everybody cooed.

"Alright, alright. Meeting over, back to work. Forrest, can you help me bring these in he office?"

I know Tremaine caught the look on his face, the same look of hate that I'm seeing right now. Tremaine and I are still working on us, if I can get back to a happy place again. I want out of here, not only away for that crazy Trey deprived bitch but I have to remove myself from Forrest too. Jasmine tells me it seems like they really hit it off with each other, they have spent the night with each other and haven't done anything. Picked up where they left off, I mean I even see their chemistry but I still see that same humongous crush he still has for me. I know if Tremaine and I pick up and move Forrest will always still be a stone throw away being his brother, but with me out of his life he can be happy and forget about me instead of thinking he can slide through whenever Tremaine fucks up.

"You and him must be going through something."

"We have our patches, but we alright now."

"You might as well bring these shits to the dumpster, you know that's where they going at the end of the week."

"Oooh, I smell a hater! When they start to dry up I will, till then they stay!"

"I'm not hating I'm starting facts."

"I think it was sweet, it's not often I can get something like this. I'm about to head out to lunch for a while, you'll hold it down for me till I get back?"

"Sure, anything else boss?"

"Take a bouquet and give them to Jasmine, I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

The car ride to the doctor's office was silent but I was smiling, I still need more for him.

"First look at the baby, glad to see you again. Round two!"

My little nugget resting and growing peacefully in my belly, I can't wait for the arrival. Tremaine and I have been working on a baby for quite some time, I must be at a point in my life for everything to become full circle now.