Halfcrazy ₪ XXII

Asia

"Forrest and I found an apartment, it's just a little out of our price range to me."

"Girl, this is America you going to find everything out of your price range."

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't pregnant"

"Why you say that?"

"I don't know what this relationship is, I have to question if he really likes me for me or this baby."

"In my opinion you need to stop thinking about it, maybe you should move into a apartment all by yourself and let him come when he's ready. Which by the looks of it doesn't look like it won't take long knowing him. You're pregnant, it's not the end of the world. Don't let a man dictate your actions, I know y'all been feeling each other for a while. Shit, you might as well say you been a long distance relationship for the past two years. Once you two set your eyes back on each other, it was game over."

"I just don't want any lies, I want this to be real."

"It don't get any real than this." I said rubbing her belly.

"With an apartment on my own I still can't afford it yet, you don't pay me that much."

"I'm going give you an early baby shower gift, we going to go to the bank and I'm going to give you $5,000."

"I don't want your money."

"I don't care, save that pride shit for someone else. You my cousin and I love you, my life has got ten times better now that you're here. Other than Trey I have somebody I can really talk to, don't think of it as charity or something. It's just an emergency fund for my little nephew or you, I think a girl should always have a secret bank account that they man don't know about. I don't really have that problem with Trey cause he ain't counting what I get and I don't count his. But Forrest might be somebody you want to have a secret account. Always have a back up plan if things don't follow through."

"Thank you, do you need anything else for me for the day? If you don't mind, I'm trying to work all the way till my water breaks."

I giggled, "Just to let you know, you might feel contractions way before your water breaks."

"Don't scare me, I'm going to lunch."

"Bring me back Italian Sub with everything on it. And don't tell Forrest about the money!"

Tomorrow is my last day in the office, since it's my business it's my rules I'm going on maternity leave for the rest of the month till I give birth. My due date is next month, my little man will be here. Tremaine and I been looking around diligently for a house. I want to be able to bring the baby home in something new and positive. We finally narrowed it down to the perfect home, it's close to the school. Not too far from our families and away from the Crazy Connie, bitch really fucking tried it at the family reunion. Damn, Trey's dick can't be that damn good. I don't feel the least bit sorry anymore, I spoke my peace to her when Trey left her. I apologize, I can't make Trey do anything he came around on his own. I don't know maybe us having a slight chance at a friendship made her go off the deep end or completely being cut off from Trey. Whatever it was I'm sorry, but you are no longer welcome around my man or my family.

"Are you sure Asia, this is the house you want?"

"Yes, I been ready to put our house on the market."

"Alright, if this is what you want."

"If I could just get you to sign below on the dotted line." The realtor said, Trey signed. "It's all yours, congratulations."

I shrieked with excitement, "Thank you baby!"

"It's what you truly want, how can I say no?"

"You know what would really christen the home?"