Halfcrazy ₪ VI

Asia

"Asani, what did I tell you. Stay in front of me and stop running off!"

I swear this child going to make me have a heart attack, I can't miss seeing my baby dress up like Minnie Mouse for nothing. It was nothing big this year, no party l. Trey and I are always doing something at the house I wanted to be all about the family. So his little friend Connie going to have to do by herself tonight, Trey ain't being slick neither going over there. Tonight him and I walked the neighborhood with Asani dressed as daddy and mommy mouse while she went wild running from house to house this Halloween.

"Asani don't know how good she has it right now, growing up I had to make my own costume. One year I was a business woman, used my church clothes. Then I was a princess, I used my dinner dress for that only wore it for special occasions."

"You had to borrow my clothes one year for just to be a thug."

I laughed, "I had no choice my momma wasn't going to let me wear any other outfit! We never had the money for that stuff, my mom always thought it was a waste anyways."

"It was some years I did without, but I had some good Halloween's in high school boy." Trey smirked

"I bet you did, nasty ass." I laughed. "Don't think that people didn't know you and Tisha wasn't bobbing just for apples."

"Ooo wee, she had a head on her." I shot him a dirty look, Trey then coughed to clear his throat. "I mean she had a good head on her shoulders baby, you know I'm saying she smart."

"Yeah, I bet you were." I shook my head with a slight smile.

"Trick or treat!" Asani shouted holding her bag up

"Well hi Minnie Mouse, aren't you pretty!" The lady went on to compliment her

Her bag was getting pretty full and I'll be damned if she eats all that candy, most of it probably going to go to us. Once the big kids started to take over the street it was time to bring it in, I ran Asani a bath and after she was out like a light. Trey and I was laid up in the living room, eating the pieces we liked.

"On everything, Friday the 13th movies will always beat out anything in my eyes. Damn sure, Freddy Kruger ass."

"What are you serious?"

"Freddy K ain't got shit on my nigga Jason, and Freddy ain't got shit on Michael Myers either!"

"Please, I don't know where the hell you been but you need to redo your child hood again."

I laughed, "Mine was just as good as yours."

"Most likely since you had me too."

"Tremaine, not everything about you."

"Lies told my you!"

"Shut up!" I giggled as he started pinching my side "Stop touching me!"

I looked up to see this sweet smile on his face, "I love your laugh, annoying ass self."

"I love you too, now can we watch the movie?"

"How many times you seen this shit? We about to make a movie, no Chris Brown."

I laughed, "You're stupid."

"Come here." Trey said pulling me closer to him

"I don't want to have sex Trey, but you can eat it."

He laughed, "Do I get some in return?"

"I mean, really baby I just having fun chilling just talking. Can we do that please?"

"You on your period?"

"No."

"You ain't wash that poontang?"

I laughed, "Now you know damn well I wouldn't tell you to eat it if I didn't. You seen me jump in the shower after I got Asani in bed. I just want your company that's it."

"Whatever you want, how's business?"

"Great, I'm so proud of myself. You know how long I've wanted this, I've been grinding trying to get into doors and just had to build my own. All I want to do is make a name for myself, even though I did that people always going to think it's because of you. I want to be my own person, but even if they don't know it's cool long as I know."

"What's wrong with my moniker?"

"Baby I'm my own person, it's like if Forrest tries to start his own, it'll be tough cause it's like riding your coat tails."

"Forrest still feening for you?"

"How am I suppose to know?"

"He work with you."

"Pause, Forrest ain't no employee of mine. His ass just show up and annoy me and my co workers. But he did do a good job helping out these couple of weeks, l'm going to have to give him a little something for helping me."

"Why don't I come by tomorrow?"

"If you want to, you ain't getting no special attention."

"Please, I don't even know why you fronting when you know I'm going to bless the office by busting that ass wide open."

I laughed, "Trey, I swear don't fuck with me tomorrow. I have to check my calendar to see if somebody coming through, I don't want it to be about you!"

__

Just a filler, creating space till the pivotal moment