Halfcrazy ₪ XXI

Asia

"You alright baby?"

Morning sickness is still kicking my ass, it's Trey's annual family reunion a function I usually always attend. In the past these damn reunions have a way of affecting my relationship, whenever I attend it gets flip which ever way. But I won't get into that theory, I would go but right now I can't even move out of the bed. Asani has been looking forward to this for a while. Also my auntie is coming, after Jasmine finally had the courage to tell her mother that she was pregnant she took the first flight here into the U.S. That should be a sight to see. First damn reunion without Connie, first reunion where Forrest is all about somebody else, and Trey finally is on one side. Lord Jesus! The stars are in line for my ass or something! This is too good to be true I should definitely get my ass up.

"I'm fine."

"You want me to stay?"

"No, baby go head Asani been waiting all year for this."

"I can drop her off at your mother's, Forrest is going too."

"Trey, it's okay I'll try to make it over later. I really don't feel good to go at the moment."

"Alright babe," bestowing a kiss upon me and giving some attention to the baby before leaving. "If you need me to come back earlier let me know."

"I will, could you make me some tea baby before you go?"

I need a little somethin' somethin' to soothe me, the festivities don't start till 1. I have plenty of time till then to hopefully get myself together, I rested up the duration of the morning. Showered up just incase I felt like going but was lazy and instead laid in bed naked with out getting dress. Started enjoying my naked pregnant bliss, nothing like the feeling of being completely natural. Till I was interrupted by heavy stepping coming up my damn stairs.

"Asia, you dressed?"

"Forrest? Stay out there!" I shouted, putting in as much effort as I could to swiftly get up and grab my cloth robe. After covering back up I climbed in the bed pulling the cover back over me. "Come in, what are you doing here and how the hell you get in?"

"I been had a key, where you been?" Rhetorically speaking, "You coming or what?"

"Later."

"Asia, it's four a o'clock. Everything started, it ain't the same without you."

"Why, I can't kick your ass in the events this year thanks to Te Te."

"Please ... Don't call him that."

I laughed, "This my baby, I'll call him what I please."

"You must lowkey want that little nigga to turn into a girl."

I laughed, "Don't wish that upon us and don't call him a little nigga either."

"Come on, stop playing games get your March of the Penguin ass up. It means a lot for me to have you there."

"Why Forrest, therapy wasn't enough? What tricks you got planned up for sleeve this year?"

"No tricks, no games. I'm an honest man now and I wouldn't do that to Jas. I can say with a clear mind and heart that I moved on, I'm happy."

A warm smile grew on my face, "I'm glad to hear you say that, I can see it too. I know this whole thing went fast for you, you might feel like you obligated to be there for her or something. But I'm truly happy that you're in love and making a commitment to your unborn."

"Wouldn't do this any other way."

"I finally have you back now, we can't make up for the lost time but maybe now we can pull some double dates before the baby is born."