Halfcrazy ₪ XVII

Tremaine

"Morning everybody it's DJ Envy, you're now tuned into the Breakfast Club. Charlamane Tha God and your girl Angela Yee!"

"Trigga in the building, morning sir!"

"What's up, y'all. Angela baby how you doing?"

"Why Angela get a personal greeting?" Charlamane asked

"Why does it matter, you know we dealing with the lady killer?"

"This lady killer is happily married!" Charlamane interjected.

"The man starting already." I chuckled off a laugh as moved closer to the mic.

"How's the wife? Who knew, Mr. Steal Yo' Girl would be a family man?"

"The family is great man, I love them with all my heart. Got my daughter rocking with me, she somewhere around here, my wife is actually handling some business of her own. Asia would probably kill me if she knew I'm talking about her, but she's out here grinding. She has her own photography company, she is starting her own magazine, and I'm just all around proud of her."

"Black family, black business. Congrats brother." Charlemagne said

"That's right, I mean they say behind every strong man is an even stronger woman. But she has this thing by the reigns and is doing it all without me, she's doing big things and as a person she inspires me to actually do better, I am a better person because of her."

"Wow man, sounds like you in love." Envy commented.

"It's a beautiful thing, I bet she had to go through a lot to make you say that." Angela commented.

I laughed, "No, not at all. It's all the truth."

"Now Asia, is she mixed with something?"

"West Indian, hailing all the way from Jamaica and black."

"Awe shit then, you better not break her heart, she'll throw a hex on your ass real quick." Charlamane commented and laughed. "No disrespect, but I seen she posted a picture of herself on her on Instagram and she just looked drop dead gorgeous. I mean god damn man, she got some thighs on her!"

"Charlamane, you better stop talking about his wife like that." Angela Yee said.

"I'll show you for real why they call me Trigga Nigga." They all laughed.

"Now I read in a article that, you just signed a deal with Yeezy?"

"Actually, if you want to be technical my daughter did." I laughed, "North and her had ran into each other, so he had told me that they were putting together a fashion show were the two of them were going to walk together."

"Baby girl making more money than you!" Envy said

"Ay, long as she remember at the end of the day who daddy is and all he's done. But I just actually inked a deal with Nike, I can't disclose anything yet but you should see somethings in the future."

"Now, how are you and August Alsina cause he came up here recently and it sounded like he was sneak dissing you. What happen, I thought the beef was squashed?"

"Didn't hear about it, I'm just trying to be all about my family right now. I have enough on my plate than to be worrying about what someone bitching about."

"Them sound like fighting words Trey!"

"It can be whatever you want, like I said too many going on right now."

"We're going to take a quick break, we'll be back with more from Trey Songz."

Asia

"Asia? You alright, you don't look so good. You should be happy, you just knocked that interview out of the park girl!"