Halfcrazy ₪ V

Asia

I rolled my eyes unwillingly wanting to be here, sitting on Connie's chaser in her bedroom as Trey helped her into bed. Everybody knew I was going to lose this battle, Tremaine would never turn down a friend in need. As much as I tried to get him to just hire a nurse he wouldn't go for it, only compromised with a night nurse cause it won't be no night caps in this bitch! You still have a family, remember that.

"It hurts much worse than I thought." Connie said

"You comfortable though right?" he assured

"As much as I be, can you pass me the ice chips? It's the only thing I feel I can digest right now."

"Your night nurse should be here any minute, we need to pick up Asani."

"You sure you don't want me to stay longer?" Trey asked.

"No, it's okay. I'm sure your baby is waiting on her daddy."

Ding Dong

"That's the nurse!" I said walking down stairs to answer the door.

"Hi, I'm Jillian. I'm here to make sure you get on your feet in no time, is there anything I can get you?"

"No, no, that's alright. I just got comfortable, course when I sit down I had to pee. But I don't feel like getting up, please just let me sit a little while longer."

"I'll be back tomorrow to see how you're doing." Trey said

Today was exhausting, countless times today I had to help her to the bathroom. This was a tough surgery, I'm sure I look like a damn fool being here but I would want the same in return if I had nobody to help me in my desperate time of need. Don't worry, soon as she feels better we'll be right back to shade throwing.

"You're doing a good thing." Trey said driving home.

"Huh?"

"Being here, to help Connie while juggling your business."

"Don't mention it, you didn't want to hire a full time nurse."

"You know that's not my style, it will be over soon."

"How soon is the question."

"Connie really isn't that bad, we all have history baby."

"Trey, please don't try and convince me to be buddy buddy with your ex. I know the expression, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. After she's healed, we going to go right back to the way things used to be."

"If you haven't noticed even if I cut Connie off, she's always going to pop back up."

"That's the damn problem, you can't seem to lose the bitch. She's like a damn roach, damn near nothing can kill them."

He laughed, "You make it sound so bad. I respect you don't I?"

"I don't know, I can't really tell anymore."

"I respect you that I'm not lying and fucking her on the side."

"Bet not be for any other bitch either!"

"Till I do, you have nothing to worry about we not about to repeat history all over again. I'm in love with you, been in love with you. Do you really think I would go through all this shit, fucking with your and her emotions just to go back to being with her?"

"Honestly, I can't say."

"Your the mother of my child."

"I'm not trying to be negative, but don't act like it doesn't happen. You act like you can't put a baby in her. I can be the mother of your child, I can be your best friend, I can be your first love if I'm even that. That doesn't change that at the end of the day, it's always going to be someone else waiting to be the next. And I'm sorry I really am, but those are my true feelings. Only thing I can I hope for is tomorrow will be different, I love you more than anything. I'm only acting on instinct."