Halfcrazy ₪ VIII

Asia

"So you bestfriends with Connie now?" Forrest asked.

"What no?"

"You two getting tattoos together and what not, I thought you said you wasn't going to be buddy with her?"

"You know these last couple of weeks I've been in her company because of Trey, in my time I see that we're somewhat alike. Do I like her? No. Am I friends with her? No. I'm just going with the flow right now, my dividers are still up."

"I know you up to something Asia."

"Right now you up my damn nerves, I'm really not in the right space right now to talk. I have a lot going on and I'm trying to balance out everything on my plate."

"How's the magazine going?"

"Great but that's not my problem, I don't know I just feel really --. I don't know how to explain it."

"Wish I can help you."

"You actually can, just so happens my cousin is flying in today. Can you pick her up? After work I have to pick Asani up from school and heading to your moms to help cook."

"That's awkward, why can't you do it?"

"I have to pick up Asani and Trey is handling business, when you pick her up drop her off at my mother's. Please and thank you."

Really I just wanted to talk to Miss. April woman to woman. Maybe she can get a feel for what I'm feeling towards my marriage since she's been married before. I'm tired of waiting for the obvious to happen, that's why I'm considering the threesome to push this fear out the way. It's not just because it's Tremaine's birthday, it's a whole other agenda.

"Miss. April, can I talk to you before the people start showing up?"

"Sure thing, make sure you wash those greens real good baby."

"I'm having trouble right now with Trey."

"Oh lord, what has he done?"

"Nothing and I want to keep it that way, it's just that I'm worried he will do something eventually. I know that women come with the package of being with him, but I shouldn't have to feel like he can easily slip through my fingers. I worked really hard to be where we are today and I don't want that to be for nothing."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Tremaine knows how I feel, but you know how men are. Always claiming they aren't doing any wrong when really they are. When I do tell him how I feel he'll go right back to throwing it in my face."

"How does he do that?"

"Always going out with her, talking to her on the phone in different rooms. Always stopping everything he's doing to help her, I honestly feel left out. I'm not trying to be selfish but it's a completely different story if it was you. Then obviously I knowyou come above me, but if it's not you, your mother, or Forrest in the picture I should come first not any other bitch. Excuse my language."

"You have a right to feel the way you do, friends come and go but you are the mother of his child and you will always be around. I know I taught him better than that so I'm sure what you're going through is just smoke and mirrors. You shouldn't feel less than what are you to him, Asia you are beautiful and if you divorce him today you can snag a man in a heartbeat you hear me? You're exactly what Trey needs, you work for your own and I'm proud of you for that. But if Trey doesn't get the picture of what you're saying, then maybe you need to start looking at it without him."

"I don't want it to come to that."

"If your not happy, that's what it might have to boil down to ... Take the pies out the oven for me baby."