Halfcrazy : ( Trey Songz Story )

Asia Neverson

"Forrest, throw another damn muffin in my kitchen and imma pop your little goofy ass ." I said holding up my metal spoon as I stood over the spoon making dinner

"Do it and I'll pop you right in your ass !"he said getting all tough

I laughed "Don't talk like that around my daughter", I swear y'all get on my nerves !"

"Mommy, Unc and I just having fun ." Asani said

"Fun my ass, you going to get a fun ass whoopin' Asani if you keep listening to your Uncle Forrest ."

Forrest laughed, "Don't talk to my baby like that ."

"Yeah !" She co-signed

"Asani, don't play with me little girl ."

"Forrest, doesn't mommy look pretty with her braids ?" Asani questioned.

I felt Forrest presence now closer behind me "Your mommy always beautiful, no matter what she does or wears ."

"Asani go wash your hands ."

Something in voice told me he wasn't directing that to Asani, that message was for me . For my sanity I want nothing more than for him to get over this damn crush he has over me . His little annoying ass been trying to get at me for the longest, now that I'm married to Tremaine it's changed a bit but I'm not stupid I can clearly tell when he's flirting with me . I really wish he didn't cause Forrest and I have a bomb ass friendship, I known him as long as I known Tremaine .

It's not my fault the cards weren't dealt in his hands, I worked too damn hard to be with Tremaine . All those years shit I never knew we would end up together myself, I went through some rough shit to get to this position . I'm still not going to let Forrest fuck that up .

"That girl is like a spawn of me ." He said.

"Your obnoxious ass ." I said putting the shrimp in the strainer to drain

"Do you know when Tremaine coming ?"

"Does it look like have the answer ? I know just about as much as you know ."

"I guess you don't know shit then huh ?"

I laughed "You idiot, your calling your dumbass stupid ."

"Shut your ass up ." he laughed "When you going to finish my damn dinner, a nigga ready to eat !" he said rubbing his hands together

"Rude ! Who invited you ?"

"I invited my damn self, now what you going to do ?" he said pushing me

"Forrest move !" I hit him

He hit me back. "Let's get it, do something . Little weak ass !" he put his fist up

Naturally I put mine up and starting beating that ass "Damn Asia, you hitting for real wait a minute !"

"Ain't no wait a minute, you started it now you going to get it ."

"Don't worry I intend to ." he said getting one final hit in before I shut it down

"Boy you going to make me burn my food ."

"Your ass can't cook that's why you going to burn it ."

"Bet your ass still going to eat it though, exactly now hush . I wonder where the hell Trey at ?"

Tremaine Neverson

"Hold on ." I paused to look at my phone. "Never mind, it's just Forrest . What was you sayin' ?"