Halfcrazy ₪ XVI

Asia

"You didn't have to come over, I could've told you over the phone."

"Where's Asani?"

"Sleep, Trey I need you to keep Asani for a couple days. I have some things lined up, trying to make some deals happen."

"Like what? Trying to spread the word of my magazine, I have some interviews and photoshoots lined up in New York."

"You going to have to see if your mother can do it, I have to fly out to Miami this week. Depending on how long you staying in New York I can take her cause I have to fly out for an interview on the Breakfast Club."

"For what? My mother can't, she works you know that and Jasmine is coming with me!"

"Mine is going on a retreat so she can't either. I'm going to the studio, I'm being featured on track."

"Are you fucking serious Trey? You can't send them a separate track?"

"I could but I have other affiliations over there I need to get done. ... Are you crying?"

"Yes, because you know how fucking important it is for me. But don't worry Tremaine, I'll take her with me. I'm just stressing, don't worry about it."

"Baby, I want you to have everything you want and more. I'm suggesting not to bring Asani with me because of my lifestyle, you really want her to follow behind me with knowing how crazy it can get?"

I wiped my eyes, "It's fine Trey."

"What are you stressing about?"

"Nothing, I don't feel like talking about it."

"Just cause we separate doesn't mean I'm not here for you?"

"You can actually say you're here for me?" I laughed, "Please."

"Just talk to me."

"That's the exact opposite of what I want to do right now, I guess having some of you for New York is better than nothing at all. Call me when you land, I'll drop her off after your interview." I said opening the door to his car

"Asia wait, it's been damn near a month now. When are you going to cut the bullshit?"

I ushered myself out his car. "Nigga please, goodnight Trey."

Getting into my mothers house, I laid beside my sleeping princess.

"Tremaine, you're going to spoil her come to bed." He was hovered over Asani's bassinet, we had finally bought her home from the hospital.

"It's freaky how much I see the both of us in her."

I smiled, "Luckily for her she's blessed to have two good looking parents!"

"Long as the girls look like you and my boys take after me, I'm straight."

"Girls? Boys?" I smiled wide, "Sounds like you want to have more?"

"Of course I do, I wish we started sooner. Lay down, let me take care of my baby momma."

Carefully getting into bed Tremaine sat at the end picking up my swollen feet, massaging them with lotion.

"Your fat ass feet, yet you still look beautiful to me."

I giggled, "I just pushed a baby out my coochie, I'm a bad bitch if I do say ."

"Baddest I ever been with."

"You better calm your horny self down, my body is out of business for the next six weeks."