Halfcrazy ₪ X

Asia

Tremaine Aldon Neverson is full of shit and a bullshit husband, I'm about to cross over to the point of no return. Let's recap.

Day 1

While trying to get my magazine to perfection I've been exhausted, minimal sex nights just more sleep nights. Promising myself not to be consumed by work I made equal time with my family, the night after I kicked Connie out my house and popped her in the face Tremaine thought he was being slick.

"Baby, I'll be right back. I'm going to drive to my mother house."

"Good, we can go together I wanted to talk to her anyway." I lied

"You got her number."

"As do you so what's the problem?"

"What you wanted to talk to her about?"

"Business, we need to pick Asani up from daycare anyway."

"I'll scoop by and get her." His phone started ringing, "This moms right here, hold on baby it's cool I'll get her you need to rest." Walking out the door speaking to his so called momma.

We can play these games Trey, if I have to get crazy to prove myself wrong then alright so be it. I grabbed my keys, waited a good five minutes and left out driving by to his mother's house. No car, mhmm. Where oh where else could this nigga be? Alright, let me see if his ass got Asani yet. Went to daycare and was told Asani was already picked up. Now you got my mind racing as well as my this damn car that I'm about to do past your momma house with again. Still ain't nobody there, you bet not be at that bitch house.

Doubled back around to see what's up, long behold, there this nigga go walking up her driveway with my damn child in his arms. Parked that bitch at a distance and waited to see how long his ass would be. Once she opened the door she hugged Tremaine kissing him on the cheek, taking my damn child from him and into her house. Y'all thinking it's no harm, but no! Dirt can still be done in the company of a child. All it takes is Asani to watch her favorite TV show and she'll be quiet as a mouse.

After an hour when it was getting dark I seen him leaving her house, Asani was sleep in his arms. Backing my car up in reverse so I wouldn't be seen, I did a K- Turn in the middle of the street while I raced home to beat his ass there. If this nigga tells my daughter to lie, it will be some shit tonight.

"Hey baby, you seen you're grandma today?"

"Yeah!"

"So if I call grandma and ask her was you a good girl she going to tell me yes?"

"I hope so, I didn't be bad today I listened!"

"You know she was no problem with the enforcer in the room," Trey said kissing my cheek.

You really think I wasn't going to call, I dialed up her number so damn fast. "You didn't go any where else Asani?"

"No where important mommy."

His mother didn't answer, so I didn't get to hear what I already fucking knew. Imma check that ass later though. After giving Asani her bath I tried to see if she would tell me anything else about her day, but to no avail she said nothing about Connie. As pissed as I was I still gave Tremaine some ass just so he wouldn't sense how angry I was.

"Damn bae' you ain't fuck like that in a minute."

"Guess you can say I found a new level of confidence."

"With moves like that you going to make me question what nigga taught you that?"

"Can't any nigga teach me what I already know."