Dominick Eugene Crown

Trigger warning: Scenes of physical and sexual violence. I am so sorry, I did not enjoy writing this as much as I didn't while reading it back.

I was in freshman year when it first happened. It was my first year of high school. It was my first year in a new school. I would be joining my sister that year. She had started a year earlier than me. I had an example to follow. I had a legacy to uphold. My parents had trained me well. I was going to make them proud. My only mission was to make them proud. It was my only goal. I had been trained well. Mother and father had told me to keep my head down. They told me to be seen but never heard. They told me to stay out of Rose's way. Rose was the heir after all. She was created to be perfect. They told me to listen to my teachers but to never talk back. 'Never let the teacher know that you are much more intelligent than them'. Never let anyone know exactly how intelligent you are. They told me to excel in my grades but to never exceed expectations. 'You must act like any regular student Percy, blend in'. The goal was never to draw any unwanted attention to myself. They had told me never to speak unless given permission. They had told me not to mess anything up. I had an image to uphold being a Dire. Being a Dire was stressful. My sister had created the image perfectly in her first year. She was at the top of her classes. She was the most popular. Everyone loved my sister. I had to uphold that legacy. I could never mess up. Messing up would be a punishment worst than death. I was told never to speak unless spoken to, that is where all my problems started. Most people did not bother to notice me. Most did not mind that I was the quiet kid. One person was the exception. One person really did not like that I was quiet.

I remember I was in the halls that day. I remember I could not find my class and I could not ask anyone for directions. 'Asking anyone for directions is a sign of weakness. You are not weak Percy, Dire's are not weak'. I was not permitted to speak unless spoken to. I was not allowed to ask for help. I was not permitted to ask where I was. I was not allowed to speak. I remember I was panicking. I could not help but think about what my parents would say if they had found out. I remember feeling like I had failed. I was missing class. Missing class was never permitted. Punctuality was a necessity in the Dire name. I was not allowed to miss class. I knew there would be punishment for my actions. I remember thinking about the punishment that would follow my actions. I remember the fear that passed through my mind. I remember looking around the halls frantically. I needed to get to class before I was any more late. I needed to make up for my absence. I needed to rectify this mistake. Dire's do not make mistakes. I remember stumbling upon a hallway I had never seen before. The school was quite large. I remember getting lost quite often. I could never recall which hallway I was in that day. I met Dominick in that hall. I wished I had stumbled upon any other hall. I can never forget what happened that day in that back hall. 

I could never forget the way he looked at me. I could never forget the moment his eyes locked with mine. I could never forget the smirk that lay on his lips when he noticed me. I could never forget the cold look in his eyes. We did not know each other but he knew who I was. Everyone knew of the quiet Dire boy. Everyone knew I was not permitted to speak. Dominick knew I was not allowed to scream. I could never forget the way he walked over to me. I could never forget the look in his eyes and the smirk on his face when he knew we were alone. When he knew nobody would ever find us. How could I? I see him every day. I see him when I try to avoid him. I see him in my nightmares. I see him when I am left alone. I see him when I am left in my room. I see him all the time. I could never forget the way I felt that day. I could never forget the moment I realized I was in danger. I could never forget the way he walked over to me while licking his lips. I remember being repulsed by the way he did the action. I could never forget that first encounter. I wish to say it was the last time I would ever see Dominick but I would be lying. I could never forget. I was not permitted to forget. I was not allowed to speak out. I was not permitted to scream. I was not permitted help. I could never forget the way he grabbed me harshly before spitting at me. 

"Talk to me you slut! Why don't you ever talk? You're a miserable piece of shit" Smack. It started with anger. It started with his hatred of my silence. Dominick was not someone you disobey. It started with physical violence. Then that one day happened. That one day that plagues my mind. That one day that ruined it all. 

"You know what I heard the other day, bitch? I heard you like a good cock, I heard you're into that kinky shit. I heard you like it when someone fills you up with their hard dick, isn't that right baby boy? How about I satisfy you then" Grip. Dominick had found out that I was gay. I never did know how the secret came out. How did Dominick find out? Who told him? Who knew? I remember that day vividly. That was the day Dominick took his anger out in a different way. That was the beginning of my nightmare. 

"You're such a good whore aren't you baby. Such a good whore for daddy" Unzip. Stop. Please stop. Please...Stop...

"You like this don't you? Look at you taking Daddy's cock so beautifully. What a filthy little whore you are" Help...

***

"HELP!"

My eyes snapped open while the shout left my lips. Help, someone please help. I winced at the very bright light that hit me like a ton of bricks. I groaned while sitting up in the bed that I was laying in. Where was I? Why was I in a bed? When did I get into a bed? I thought about all these questions. The last thing I remember was being in the halls. The last thing I remember was his hands on me. My eyes widened in panic. Dominick..Where is he?! Is he here?! Please! Someone help, please. I suddenly felt hands on my arms and panic seeped in. I felt someone touching me. Who was touching me?! Please leave me alone. I felt myself shake. Don't touch me. Please someone help me. Don't touch me. No stop. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You can relax now. I am not going to hurt you" I heard a soft voice say next to me which caused my attention to be brought back to the present. Should I trust the voice? Was this a good person? Was I saved? I slowly looked next to me and that's when my eyes widened and my breath was taken away. I knew that shade of brown. I had seen that shade of brown my entire life. I could never mistake this shade of brown. These were my soulmates eyes. This was the color I had been desperate to get away from. His eyes were so soft. So safe. I stared at the male next to me for a few moments, trying to understand what was going on before the door suddenly busted open.

"Percy! Are you okay?!" Rose yelled once she entered the room before rushing over to me. How did she find me? Was she going to tell our parents? What did she know? Why was she here? I stared at my sister with wide, fear-filled eyes before noticing how shy the boy next to me got. Hold on... My stomach dropped when I remembered where I had seen this boy before. I had seen him at the mall. I had seen him when he ran into Rose. I had seen him call Rose his soulmate. My sister's soulmate. My soulmate...

I am so so sorry for the contents of this chapter. Reading it back and I wanted to jump off a bridge but everything that was in this chapter was essential to the story sadly and had to be written. I put a warning, hopefully, you were all warned and maybe even skipped the part. If you did skip, just know that Dominick is a bad dude, okay and he will get punished for this. Anyways, Percy now knows exactly who his soulmate is. At the mall he was not sure, he was seeing a lot of color and Remy was not that close to him. In the nurse's office though, there was no mistake, Remy is Percy's soulmate. I wonder what happened next now that Percy knows the truth. I hope you all enjoyed even if the chapter was dark, I am sorry once again. 

~Jess