The kiss(es)

Butters

I sat in my class. Waiting. I was waiting for it to be over. For the lunch bell to ring.

Then I could go home with Kenny. But time wasn't on my side. It seemed to be in slow motion.

It was hard not to fall asleep. Then, I finally heard it. I jumped from my seat and gathered my things.

I walked down the hall looking for Kenny. Suddenly, someone grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me into a closet.

"Hey," Kenny said. I smiled and hugged him.

I giggled as butterflies invaded my stomach. "Hi," I chirped happily.

He held my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He gave me a small peck on the lips and then we went out of the closet. We walked out the double doors.

None of the teachers were watching us, and I highly doubt any of them care.

"Where we goin'?" I asked as he pulled me along. "Surprise," he blandly said.

We walked for what seemed like years, but we finally made it to our destination.

"The park?" I asked. He shook his head and we continued walking.

We stopped at a large old oak tree. Under the tree there was a picnic.

"Surprise!" Kenny said as he sat down. I sat next to him. "When did you do all this?" I asked.

"I kinda skipped a bit," he nervously said. A gave him a look and shook my head.

He shrugged and pulled out two sandwiches. "I used all my savings on this," he commented.

"You shouldn't have," I told him. "You shouldn't be spending any money on me!"

He ignored me and took a bite of his sandwich. The gesture was nice, but he should've spent his money on something for him.

I took a bite of my sandwich, it was surprisingly good. "I made them myself," Kenny told me.

I smiled at him.

After we were finished, we decided to take a walk.

"What you did was really sweet ken," I told him. "You're a real good friend," I said. He squeezed my hand.

"I'm hoping to be more than a friend."

I sighed. The sun was setting soon. "We should probably head home now," I told him.

He nodded and we made our way to my house. "We're home!" Kenny yelled.

"Okay!" Karen yelled from the guest bedroom.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Kenny. He smirked and took my hand. He led me up the stairs to my bedroom.

He closed the door and locked it. "Uhh, Ken? What're you doing?" I asked as I rubbed my knuckles together.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to," he reassured me.

"I don't want Karen barging into the room like last time, that's all," he said rubbing my arm.

I nodded and gulped. He chuckled a bit. Then, he pinned me up against a wall.

"So cute," He said. His face was only three inches away. I could see all of his features.

A few scars, probably from getting hurt so much. A few freckles, and a missing tooth.

Which wasn't really a missing tooth from aging, it was just knocked out when he fell of a skateboard.

I could feel his heartbeat. It was getting faster, so was mine. He then closed the gap between us by connecting our mouths.

His hands found their way to my hips, and mine found their way to his soft hair.

Our lips were moving in sync. I smiled into the kiss and we broke apart.

He pecked me on the lips and smiled. I smiled back and placed my hands on his shoulders.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breathing. I giggled.

"That's tickly," I told him. His face went back up and we kissed again.

This time, the kiss was slower, and more sweet.

He cupped my cheek as we broke apart. "I lo-"

"...."

I stared at him with wide eyes. He stared back. "Um, I'm sorry," he said. His hands left my hips and went to his side.

"It's okay," I told him. His face burned up. "Let's go back to making out, I like how you taste,"

He said. To my surprise, he tossed me on the bed and got on top of me.

I stared to panic. "Hey, hey! Calm down, only kissing," he told me.

He pressed his forehead to mine to calm me down. I relaxed and he smiled.

Then, his lips reconnected with mine.

He bit my bottom lip and his hand went under my shirt. My mouth opened slightly and his tongue went in.

My hands hugged his neck. He smiled into the kiss.

It was slow, and soft. His tongue explored every part of my mouth.

Then, it started to get sloppy. My hands clinged to his hair.

I let out a soft and quiet moan as his hand went further up my shirt. We then broke apart, a string of saliva connecting us.

I breathed heavier. "Was that okay?" He asked caressing my skin. I nodded and he smiled.

He then lay on my chest and closed his eyes. I played with his hair.

"Ken,"

"Hmm?"

"Take your parka off,"

"Okay,"