The night

Butters

We set our bags on the counter. Karen came rushing our into the kitchen. "Here you go!" I said giving her a chocolate bar.

She smiled a toothy grin and thanked me. Then she went back to the guest room.

Kenny took my hand and led me to my bedroom. "I'm sorry if it's too much to ask, but can me and Karen stay here a bit longer?"

He asked as he closed the door and held both my hands. "Of course. You're welcome here anytime," I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He held my cheek in his hand and ran his thumb side to side. I pulled him onto the bed and checked the time. It was only 3:30.

"You wanna play video games?" I asked him. He nodded and I got out two controllers.

He picked out a game and we started playing .

--

"That's another win for me!" I exclaimed. Kenny sighed as I cheered in victory.

We were now sitting on the floor.

"Aah! That's only because I let you win!" He said in defense. "Mhm, yeah sure. You let me win six times?" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes. When I wasn't looking, he grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

I landed right on top of Kenny. He held his arms tight around me. "Hey! Let me gooo!" I struggled to get out of his bear hug.

"That might just be impossible buttercup," he said. "I have you here now, why would I ever let you go?"

I groaned in frustration as his grip on me tightened. Suddenly, he started tickling me.

"H-Hey wait! That-that's not fair!" I laughed. He just continued. 

Then the door slammed open. Kenny stopped tickling me and we both looked up. Karen was standing in the doorway.

She stared at us while we stared at her. Kenny was on top of me, his hands were on either side of my head, and his knee was at my crotch.

I rested my hands on his chest. "Sorry." Karen said quickly before shutting the door.

Me and Kenny looked at eachother. Then he broke down into laughter. I chuckled as he laid on me.

"God she must think I was about to fuck you!" He laughed. I smiled seeing him.

It had been a while since I'd seen him let out a genuine laugh.

He sat up and helped me up. "Alright, this time I'm for sure going to win!"

He said as he grabbed his controller. I scoffed and grabbed mine.

"You wanna bet?"

---

I woke up with a controller in my hand. The TV was bright. I looked to my left and saw kenny.  He was snoring.

I quickly and quietly got up and grabbed my phone. Once I had the perfect angle, I snapped a picture of him.

Perfect.