The skip

Butters

I woke up and I couldn't move. I sleepily opened my eyes to see Kenny asleep on me.

He was drooling on my chest. I chuckled and attempted to wiggle free, but failed.

"Where are you going buttercup?" Kenny mumbled. "When did you wake up?" I asked.

"A few minutes ago," he said. "Now answer my question,"

"I gotta pee," I told him. "Mkay," he muttered before getting off me. "But come right back.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My lips were puffy.

I took my shirt off and splashed My face with water. Then I peed.

I made my way back to my bedroom, not bothering to put my shirt back on.

Kenny was laying on his back, and he was doing something on his phone.

"Hey butter-" he started to say as he put his phone done. His eyes widened.

"Yeah?" I sweetly asked. His face flushed. "Um,"

"Um,"

I laughed and crawled back into bed. I pulled the covers over us as I snuggled into kenny.

"Damn, I think I'm leosexual," he said. I laughed loudly at that. He put his arm over me.

"What time is it?" I asked. "About ten a.m." He responded.

"Shit. Ken we have school!" I cried as a shot up.

"It's fineee!" Kenny said as he pulled me back down. "Next week, we are going to be there. No skip days!"

I told him he let out a loud groan. We laid comfortably in eachothers arms.

"It's kinda hot in here," he commented. Then he took off his shirt, revealing abs.

He wasn't that muscular, since he was only fourteen, but his abs did tone a bit.

I caught myself staring. He shifted back into my arms. I played with his hair.

"I like your mullet," I told him. "Really? I was thinking of cutting it," he told me.

I gasped. "Noo!" I whined. He chuckled. "Well, if you like it that much, I'll keep it,"

"Good!"

--
"Hot dogs?" Karen suggested.

We were all pretty hungry, so I decided to make lunch. "I only have corn dogs," I told her.

"Corn dogs it is!" She smiled. I gave her a smile back and put five corn dogs in the microwave.

I took a seat beside Karen. "I've been meaning to ask you something," She told me.

"Shoot."

"What's with you and my brother? Are you guys dating?" She asked. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

I pursed my lips as I thought. "We're trying to figure it out," I said. She gave me a confused look.

"But, you guys like eachother?" "Y-yeah,"

"Then why don't you date?"

I laughed nervously. "Uh, I don't know if I'm ready for a, um, relationship."

She nodded and didn't push on the subject. Ding.

I got three corn dogs out of the microwave and served two to Karen.

"Thanks Leo!" She exclaimed happily. I smiled and served myself a corn dog.

I was standing up and Karen was sitting down. I leaned against the table as I ate.

Then, I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. "Hi ken," I said. He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck.

His hair was damp and cold. "That shower was amazing," he mumbled, his voice muffled by my neck.

I chuckled. "Put a shirt on," Karen said with a disgusted expression. I chuckled more.

She put her plate in the sink and thanked me for the food.

"There's two more corn dogs in the microwave, of you want them," I told him.

He shook his head. I turned around so I was facing him.

I held his face in my hands and he snuggled into them.

He fluttered his eyes open and stared into my eyes. "Leo, will you be my boyfriend?"

He asked after a moment of silence. My eyes widened. "Kenny, I really like you, but..."

"I know! Can you at least give this a chance? Us?"

I sighed as I stared into his icy blue eyes.

"Only if you say the magic word," I said in a sing-song tone. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Please?" He said quietly. "Actually, the magic word was apples, but I'll accept your please,"

I joked. He rolled his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I giggled as his lips reached mine.

Our lips synchronized once more. I let out a soft moan when he bit down on my bottom lip.

He took this opportunity to slip his tongue in. His tongue danced in my mouth.

My hands found their way up to his hair. The more I tugged on it the sloppier the kiss got.

We had to eventually break apart. I panted and opened my eyes slowly. Kenny's head was resting on my chest as he breathed heavily.

I stroked his hair and he relaxed more. But something was wrong. I felt like I was being watched.

I looked around the kitchen but no one was there. Then I looked up at a corner. A camera.

"K-Kenny, we have an umm, a problem!" I said as I rubbed my knuckles together. "Hmm? What is it Leo?" He asked as his head left my chest.

I pointed to the right corner. His eyes widened. I hugged him and buried myself into his chest.

"What're going to do?" I asked, my voice muffled. "It's okay! We'll just say it's like, a prank or something!"

He said nervously. I nodded and gulped loudly. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. "Leo? Hey, it's okay!"

Kenny reassured me. I gripped onto hisbbare back and started to sob.

"I didn't want this to happen!" I muttered In a shaky voice. Kenny held me tighter and rested his forehead on mine.

"Don't cry. We're going to figure this out, together," he whispered and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Okay."