The boy returns

Butters

I didn't expect to see the person I saw. Neither did I expect that he wanted to hang out. But life is unexpected, right?

He had moved to California, that's why It was so unexpected to see him here. Who was it? Well, it'll make more sense if I tell the full story.

-earlier today-

"Babe?" A voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Kenny. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm going to take Karen to my house, I'll spend some time there, is that okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah that's fine, I should probably go visit Tweek, I haven't spoken to him," I said as I yawned.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Kenny said before kissing my forehead. I pouted and pulled his face down. Then I kissed him on the lips.

"Bye," I muttered. Once Kenny left I decided to get ready. I checked the time and realized it was ten.

I found some clothes that Kenny wore yesterday, its okay if I wore them, right? We are dating, and I don't think he'd have a problem with it.

Infact I think he'd say something like, "You're so adorable Buttercup, I love you." Yeah, that's what he'd say.

It was a black tank top and some black jeans. They fit a bit baggy on me, since kenny was a couple inches taller, but oh well.

It was warmer than usual outside, still cold, but warmer. It was nice. I didn't really like the cold, despite being around it all the time.

I headed to Tweek Bros. Coffee.

"Hey tweek!" I said once I entered the coffeehouse. "GAH!" Tweek yelled. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle ya!"

I apologized. "It's okay," he said as he twitched. "What a-Ah! Are you dOING here?" He asked.

"We haven't hung out and I decided to pay you a visit," I told him. "Is it, GAH! True tHAT you and Ken-Ah! Kenny are DatIng?" He asked.

I nodded and blushed. He gave me a twitchy smile. "My brrEAK! Starts in ARGH! A couple MINutes," he told me.

I nodded and went to sit down at a table. As I was waiting for tweek, a large group of girls came in. Tweek gave me a look that said he was going to be longer than expected.

I took my phone out and sent Kenny a text.

What are you doing?

He didn't respond. That's fine, he could be busy or something. I'm sure he would never ignore me.

I decided to scroll through Instagram to pass time. There wasn't really anything interesting.

The door opened, indicating that there was another customer. I didn't really think much of it until a familiar voice spoke.

"Butters? Is that you?" The voice asked. I looked behind me and saw him.

"Bradley?" I asked standing up. "Hey! It's b-been a long time!" He smiled. I smiled back and pulled him into a hug.

"What're you doing here, fella?" I asked. "I just came to visit," he told me. I smiled at him.

"Hey maybe we could hang out for a bit," he said. "Umm," I hummed looking at tweek.