The end/epilouge

Butters

It had been about two months since me and Kenny had that talk in my kitchen. The next day he went home to spend time with his sister.

I was left alone. I couldn't visit tweek becuase he was out of town. I didn't really have any other friends.

As the days went by, me and Kenny talked less. Bradley asked to hang out, but I wanted Kenny.

Maybe I was being too clingy. It was now the first day of school since a long break, one of the teachers died.

I couldn't shake the thought that Kenny was tired of me. Was red right? He just wanted me for a bit, and then he would just leave me?

No. That can't possibly be true. He told me that he loves me and that he'd never leave me. I started to breath heavily as more thoughts came into my brain uninvited.

I couldn't stand around any longer, I would miss school if I did. I walked out of my house and onto the sidewalk.

Kenny never met up with me. Maybe he was busy sucking red's tongue.

NO BUTTERS! Stop thinking like that!!

I didn't even realize I made it to school until someone tapped my shoulder. "Dude are you good?" Kyle asked.

He and Stan were holding hands. "Huh? Oh yeah! I was just thinking!" I replied. He gave me a small smile and walked away.

I sighed and walked into the school. The place was crowded with kids. Half of them were groaning and the other half were gossiping with their friends.

I went to my locker. What was I expecting? Love notes and flowers from Kenny? Hah, no.

He hadn't texted me in a month. He hadn't spoke to me in a month. He hadn't done anything in a month.

I was being selfish. He had his own life, I couldn't just force him to spend very second with me.

I groaned quietly and grabbed some books. It seemed that Kenny wasn't at school. Maybe he was busy with some chick.

Don't let your boyfriend stop you from finding your wife I guess.

God, what was happening to me? I shook my head. These thoughts were poison, they were killing me.

"Aww, did your boyfriend dump you? I told you this would happen," A voice said.

I knew exactly who it was. "What do you want?" I asked. "Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Red laughed.

"Oh and uh, just so you know Kenny was at my place last night," She winked before disappearing into the hall.

I squeezed my eyes shut, preventing any tears from coming out. I opened them and my vision became foggy.

I wouldn't break down in school. I wouldn't let it happen. I couldn't.

I headed to my class. It was good to be early, right?

I slumped in my seat. I was in a very bad mood. Kenny defenetly left an empact on me. God, I wish I hadn't gone to that stupid party.