The Phone call

Butters

I woke up and Kenny was no where to be seen. I sat up and searched the room once more. Nothing.

Then, there was a small knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled, standing up off my bed.

The door opened and Karen stood there. She was wearing an outfit sort of like a knight in a fairy-tale.

"Now presentingggg," She said loudly. "Princess Kenny!" I giggled and she moved away from the door.

Kenny came in. He had a Princess outfit on, with a wig and a crown on his head. I looked at Karen and she smiled at me warmly.

Kenny let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes. "Kenny! Do what we agreed on!" Karen whisper-yelled.

Kenny sighed louder. He then twirled around for a minute or so. Once he was done spinning, he struck a pose.

His hand was out making a peace sign, he also winked. "Princess Kenny!!" He shouted in a high pitched voice.

I laughed and almost fell down. Karen soon joined in with my laughter. Kenny rolled his eyes and walked to me.

"Well hello there princess," I said. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rolled his eyes once more.

I let out a short chuckle and wrapped my hands around his neck. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want," he said in his normal tone of voice.

I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. He rested his forehead on mine and relaxed.

Karen cleared her throat and I looked over at her. She smiled and giggled nervously before walking out the door and shutting it.

I shrugged and held Kenny's face in my hands. "How did she convince you to do this?" I asked with a small giggle.

"She payed me twenty bucks," he muttered sleepily. I smiled and straightened his body up, since he was slouching.

"We have school," I said sweetly seeing that he was almost asleep. He groaned. "I knowww," he said in a whiny tone.

I giggled and pecked his nose. I tried to pull away from him but he only held me tighter. He buried his face in my neck.

I wrapped my hands around him and started rocking us side to side. Soon I heard light snoring.

I sighed and laid Kenny down on my bed. It was only six sixteen, we had enough time for a little nap.

I took off his wig and crown, leaving him in a dress. I laughed to myself. It was nice seeing how well Kenny got along with his siblings.

He would honestly make an amazing father. He's already an amazing boyfriend.

As I was about to lay down next to him, my phone rang. Somebody was calling me. I picked up my phone and saw it was.....

My mom.

I stood there, shocked. She called me. She called me. Did she care about me? Or did she just see the footage on the camera?

I quickly ran downstairs, careful not to wake Princess Kenny up. I sat on a chair and debated wether I should answer or not.

The phone rang. I decided to answer her. "Butters?" She said. It sounded kind of glitchy. I assumed she was in Hawaii with our other family members.

"Mom?" I muttered. I bit my thum nail and waited for her to say something. It was quiet for a moment before mom took a deep breath.

"How are you sweetie?" She asked in a shaky voice. Had she been crying? "I'm good," I said, my voice practically a whisper.

"That's good," She said. "I saw the footage, on the camera," She informed me. I sighed and laid my head on the dining table.

"Oh." It was silent once more before she spoke up again. "You know I love you, right?" She said. I took sometime before I responded.

She tried to kill me. Kill me. I sighed once more. "Sure," I said. "I'll always be here for you baby, always," She said.

I rolled my eyes. "But, maybe this is just a phase," She said. I couldn't help but let out a groan. "No mom. I'm bisexual and I'm happy," I laughed.

She cleared her throat. "Your dad doesn't have access to that footage," she told me. I hummed in response.

"Could you tell me who that young man you were kissing was?" She asked politely.  I started to get slightly annoyed.

"It's kenny....Kenny McCormick," I said. I bit my bottom lip and waited for a response from my mother. "A McCormick?"

She asked surprised. "Mhm," I hummed. She let out a sigh.

"Alright. Be careful, I love you," She said before hanging up. I rolled my eyes at that. Maybe she loved me a bit, but those words meant nothing.

I headed upstairs and into my room. Kenny was now awake and on his phone. "Hey babe," he said with a smile. He out his phone down and opened his arms.

I climbed in and lay on him. He kissed the top of my head and massaged my scalp. "What's with this babe and baby thing?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He smiled and chuckled. I felt the vibrations of his chest. "You're my boyfriend, do you not like pet names?" He asked as he played with my hair.

"I do, it's just new," I said as I relaxed. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's six twenty-four," he told me.

"We better be getting ready for school," I said trying to sit up. Kenny held me down. "Don't sweat, we have a late start," Kenny told me.

"The sophomores are setting up for a school dance," he said. I smiled and hummed in response.

"School will start at around nine thirty today," he told me placing another kiss on my head. I nodded in understandment and closed my eyes as I relaxed once more.

I let out a sigh and buried my face into the crook of his neck. "Something wrong?" He asked. 

"My mom called," I told him. He nodded. "She knows about us," I said opening my eyes and looking at him. He had a worried look but didn't utter a word.

"The good news is that my dad doesn't have access to that footage," I said. He let out a breath of relief and smiled.

"Why do I feel that you're stressed?" He asked massaging my scalp once more. I shrugged. He gave me a half smile and moved his hands to my waist.

I went up to meet his face. He smirked and pulled me close to him. We kissed tenderly before pulling away. We flipped so that we were sideways.

Kenny arms were still wrapped around my body. I pulled our bodies closer and wrapped my arms around his chest.

I kissed him once more before muttering, "I love you." He smiled and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you more," he responded.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes before falling asleep in his arms. Right where I belonged.