The bet

Kenny

It had been a few days since we found the camera in butters' kitchen.

I decided to just cover it up. If his parents confronted him about it we would just run away.

That's what I hoped. I just wanted to run away, to a place where we didn't have any problems.

Just me, my buttercup, and Karen. And someday that will happen.

Karen was sick so she stayed home while me and Butters went to school. He was honestly starting to become a good influence on me.

We walked together hand in hand like every other morning, except now, he was my boyfriend.

Boyfriend. It still feels weird to call him that. I wasn't necessarily good at relationships.

I did date an older girl named Tammy back in the fourth grade, but that didn't last long.

Even though I was still new to this whole thing, I was willing to be the best at it for my buttercup.

All I wanted was to see him happy. My heart melted whenever he smiled at me.

Or when we cuddled. Or held hands. Or kissed. Scratch that. Everything he does, is, and was makes me explode.

I wanted to tell him that I loved him. But I knew he wasn't ready and I didn't want to push him to anything.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized we made it to school.

"Ken?" Butters' sweet voice snapped me back into reality. My face heated up as I stared into his soft blue eyes.

"Yeah?" "You gotta go to class, fella," he giggled bringing his hands to my face.

I gulped and brought my hands to his small waist. "I'll see you later, okay?" He said as he brung his face closer to mine.

I nodded and quickly closed the gap between our faces, longing for his mouth.

I tried pushing my tongue into his mouth but he broke the kiss. He gave me a cheeky smile and ran off into the school.

I sighed. I couldn't get enough of him. "What the hell?" A voice from behind me yelled.

I turned around and saw cartman, Stan, and Kyle.

-

After along explanation to Kyle about me and butters I got on with my day.

I skipped my first class since I was already late, but attended the rest for the morning.

It was now lunch and I was desperately waiting for my buttercup.

I sat on the cold snow outside waiting for butters at out usual place.

I heard the snow crunching and looked to my right expecting to see butters. Instead, it was red.

"Hi ken," She said as she sat by me. "Hey," I blandly responded. "So, I heard some things about you and butters,"