The Discussion

Butters

I woke up a couple of minutes later. Kenny was on his phone and playing with my hair. "You woke up?" He asked.

I nodded. "Let's go home," he said kissing my forehead. I smiled at him. He pulled me up and took my hand. I didn't want to walk, so I fell on purpose.

"Jesus Christ!" He yelled as he caught me. "Carry me," I told him. He rolled his eyes but held my thighs.

I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved his hands to my butt.

He started walking. I felt his body shiver. Was he cold? I could give him his parka back. My thoughts were interrupted by Kenny opening the door to my house.

He set me on the couch gently and collapsed on top of me. I yelled his name but he had passed out.

--

Kenny

I woke up feeling really sweaty. There was a hot rag over my forehead and a huge blanket covering me.

I sat up and pinched the bridge of my nose. My head hurt like hell.

"Ok Kenny! You're awake!" Butters yelled as he entered the room. He had what looked like a cup of tea on his hands.

Along with a pill. "What happened?" I asked as he put the stuff on the bedside table.

"You passed out," he told me. He took the hot rag off my forehead and felt my temperature. "Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"I guess," I said as I sat against the headboard of the bed. "I was so worried! You were shaking, and it was like If you didn't have a pulse!" He cried throwing himself onto me.

I hugged him tightly. "Um, I brought you some tea, and a pill for headaches," he told me. "How did you know I had a headache?" I asked.

"I just thought so," he responded. He handed me the hot tea cup. I slowly drank it. "Hopefully that helps," he said. He took a seat next to me and caressed my face gently.

"Do you know why this happened?" He asked. I sighed. "I sorta got in a small fight with Craig, he punched me," I told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "And I was wearing a tank top. I fell into the snow and got really cold so I put on the sweater," he nodded.

"I'm glad you're okay," he told me, placing a kiss on my temple.

We sat there for a couple of minutes. Then, butters got up. "I'll go make some food, stay here and try to get more rest," he told me.

------

I sat in the kitchen waiting for butters to finish making food. I had tried to sleep, but I was wide awake.

"Are you almost done buttercup?" I asked. He shook his head. "The chicken is still frozen," he said.

"I'll leave it in the sink for a little," he told me. I nodded. Then, a thought came across my mind. It would be fun to mess with butters, right?

He sat across from me and took out his phone. "Butters, I want you to stop hanging out with bradley," I said. It was hard not to burst into laughter.

He looked up at me and turned off his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just that it's been a while since you called me butters, Kenneth,"

He said with a smirk. My jaw dropped and I chuckled a bit. We both started laughing.

I went up behind him and massaged his scalp. He let out a relived sigh. I kissed the top of his head. "I actually need to talk to you about something," he said in a serious tone.

I sat down beside him. "What is it?" I asked, placing my hand ontop of his. "Y'know how you're jealous of Bradley, right?" He asked.

I nodded. My cheeks burned up a little, I'm guessing it was becuase I was embarrassed. "And y'kow red, right?"

I nodded again. Of course I knew red, she was responsible for all of this. "Well... she kinda told me that you were going to break up with me and then date her,"

He said. I scrunched my nose. "The hell?" I asked. He chuckled. "I don't wanna ask you to stop being friends with her but,"

I kissed the tip of his nose. "I'll stay away from her. I don't even like her. But, you have to promise me to-"

"Stop hanging out with bradley?" He asked cutting me off my sentence. "Not necessarily," I told him.

"Just remind him that you're with me. Like if he's being flirty pretend I texted you. Then, text me what he's doing and I'll call you," I said.

He nodded and kissed my cheek. We sat there talking some more for a whole hour. He stood up to check on the chicken and then cooked it.

We ate dinner and headed back to his room. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching videos.