Chapter.14

Chapter.14
_________________________________________

"Where the hell is my sister, you prick?"

Felix blew the smoke from his lips, his eyes furrowed. He met eyes with Minho who was sitting across from him on the hotel balcony. "You don't have her?" Felix asked Nathan.

"Hell no" Nathan replied.

"Where the fuck is she?" He asked Felix.

"Bro, I just got out of the hospital cause you blew up my fucking house" Felix said, he was on the edge of his chair now. Minho recognized the anger I Felix's tone.

"She was not at Subway where you supposedly left her"

"I didn't leave her at Subway"

"Don't fuck with me, Felix, where the fuck is my sister!"

Felix took a few deep breaths to try and calm himself down. Minho looked up from his phone to see what was the matter. "She is not here, she left the hospital to give meet you somewhere, that's all she said" Felix explained.

"So you just let her go?" Nathan asked.

Felix was quiet as he thought about what he had done "Yeah, I guess so" he finally replied.

"I'm gonna hack into the hospital security cameras, I don't trust anything you're saying" Nathan said.

"Go ahead" Felix said, Nathan was quiet after hearing Felix's response. Felix ended the phone call and got out of the patio chair. Minho went to help him but stopped when he realized it was Felix, Felix never wants anyone to feel obligated to help him, mostly because he can pretty much do everything himself.

He entered the hotel room and approached Jeongin. Jeongin was talking to Seungmin, sitting on one of the queen beds, eating. He furrowed his eyes as Felix approached him.

"I need you to check the hospital security cameras" Felix said.

"Okay" Jeongin nodded and pulled his computer from his bag. Felix waited patiently as Jeongin began hacking into security system.

Jisung and Changbin left the kitchen and entered the bedroom. Jisung was concerned about the ongoing situation while Changbin was unbothered, stuffing his face with food.

Minho leaned against the balcony door frame, watching from afar. "What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked, he got up from one of the beds and approached Jeongin to see what he was doing.

"What time?" Jeongin asked Felix.

"When you guys arrived, I need front entrance camera footage" Felix replied.

"Okay"

A few seconds passed before Jeongin finally had what Felix wanted. Jeongin showed Felix his computer screen.

Everyone curiously crowded around the computer. A man dressed in black could be seen, leaning against the car that Felix and Elodie arrived in. He smoked a cigarette, his face hidden by the hood of his jacket.

He hopped in the car shortly after throwing his cigarette on the ground. A few minutes later, Elodie could be seen running to the car. Felix had a weird feeling in his stomach when he saw Elodie, he started to realize how empty the place felt without her in their presence

After she got in the car, the footage became hard to see.

"I know who took her" Felix said.

"Who?" Minho and Jisung asked.

"I don't know why they would involve themselves in this though" Felix said.

"Who are we talking about?" Jisung asked. Felix looked up from the computer and met Jisung's eyes. "They're the people who looked after me when Chris left" Felix replied.

《Elodie's POV》

"My name is Seokjin, the man who brought you here, is my friend Jungkook"

I was hyperventilating, they didn't have me handcuffed or anything, they had me on a leather couch in what looked like a music studio. I didn't try to move because I was sitting in between two grown men.

"You are in serious danger" Seokjin said.

"Don't you think I already know that?"

"No this is serious" Jin said, he was quiet for a few moments as he watched me. I was on the verge of a panic attack, I feel like that's all I have been having since I arrived in Korea.

He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of me.

"Alright, calm down" I looked up to meet his eyes. "Breathe" he said, I took deep breaths like he was telling me, "Now are you listening?" He asked me. I nodded while taking deep breaths.

"Word has got out that you're being held for money, and a lot of people want that money"

"Who?" I asked.

"We got the Spanish mafia, the Italian mafia, the American mafia, the Russian mafia, the list goes on" he said.

"Does the Korean mafia?" I asked.

"I am the Korean mafia"

For some reason I felt honored to be in his presence, I don't know why. "The Spanish mafia has beef with you apparently" he said.

"Whataya mean?"

"Six men from the Spanish mafia are missing" he replied. My face paled when I remembered the men that came over that night, I never killed the man that harassed me, I have no idea what Felix did with him.

"I don't know if you know yet but your brother... he's not trying to save you, he plans on holding you until Chris gives him the money, if Chris doesn't provide in enough time, your brother will kill you" He's giving me all this information and I don't know how to handle it.

"What?" I asked, I feel so betrayed, then again, I don't know if I can trust this man or anything he's saying.

"We have a tape of him talking about it if you want to listen to it"

"No" I shook my head and looked down.

There was a moment of silence, I think he was giving it to me so I could soak in everything. "Why am I here?" I asked him as I looked up to meet his eyes again.

"You're going to fake your death, change your appearance, and you're going train"

"Why?" I asked.

"You want to live to see your child again, right?" He asked me.

I nodded without hesitation.

"This is the only way"

"Alright"