Chapter.15

Chapter.15
_________________________________________

"I can't do this!"

"But you can" Seokjin said

I was out of breath on the floor, I just got beaten the shit out of by a man twice the size of me.

"Get up" He said.

His words motivated me and I got back up. I was drenched in sweat, my muscles were sore to the touch but I kept moving. "Remember when you use your hands, go for the chin or the temple, and when you use your feet, go for the groin or in between the ribs" he reminded me.

He went to roundhouse kick me but I dodged pretty quickly. I was dodging all of his moves instead of actually fighting. I realized what I was doing, I dodged his fist and aimed right for his chin. My fist made contact, the impact was so powerful that it lifted him off of his feet.

His body hit the floor with a thud, I had knocked him out.

I gasped and looked down at him.

Jungkook watched outside of the ring, his arms crossed.

"Damn" he said.

**

《4 months later》

"Are you ready?" Seokjin was dressed in black, his phone out, ready to record.

I nodded

Jimin did my makeup, he made me look all bloody and beaten for the video. I had prepared for this for so long, I'm tired of hiding, I'm tired of being afraid of my safety. I hope this works, I hope all goes well.

Hoseok and Yoongi were eager to help with the video, they wanted to control the flashing lights when Seokjin shoots me.

Namjoon is going to fire a gun beside us to make is sound like Seokjin actually shot me.

"Okay"

I sat on my knees as Seokjin approached me, "I'm starting" he said. I started thinking about things that make me cry so I could make the video seem more believable.

He started speaking in Korean, as the video started. Once he got near me, he squatted down to my level "Open your mouth" he said.

I had actual tears streaming down my face. "No please!" I begged, he jammed the gun into my mouth, it felt like had chipped one of my teeth but I stayed in character.

He laughed and started speaking in Korean again. "Any last words, American?" He asked me.

I sobbed "Too late" he said, Namjoon pulled the trigger, Hoseok and Yoongi cued the lights and I hit the ground, we nailed it.

"Good job everyone" Seokjin said, he helped me up from the ground. "Now it's time to change things up" Seokjin said as he looked me up and down.

Right after the video, I took a shower and then I went to Jimin for a makeover. "How about we just cut it all off?" Jimin suggested, I looked in the mirror at myself and sighed.