Chapter 19

Alex Pov

''What the hell Blake no'' I said while glaring at him.

So today at school two off Blake's men had to follow me around every where I went because he had ordered them, All day people kept staring at me and now I just want to punch him in the face. So here I am in the pack house, ready to punch him.

''Alex I made my decision and that's final, nothing you do or say is going to matter now so this is pointless'' He said while going through the pile of file on his desk. ''What about my opinion huh? You cant just fucking order me around okay its my life I get to decide not you'' I said frustrated with all off this.

Blake growled and stood up making his chair fall backwards and slowly started approaching towards me. All I wanted to do was turn around and run for my life but I had too show that I wasn't scared of him and to be strong. He stopped just before me as out chests slightly touching one anothers ''I would watch that tongue of yours if I were you'' He said, I could see his eyes changing colors and I knew this was going to end badly. ''Alex I have made the decision and you're going to follow the rules don't tempt me'' He said while watching me closely.  My glare just hardened towards him I was about to speak as Drake entered.

''I hope im not interrupting'' He said while waking in. I shot him a smile and said '' No'' and with that I turned and walked out of his office making sure to bump my shoulder with Blake's. ''And where do you think your going'' Blake said while folding his arms and looking at me. ''Anywhere away from you'' I said while walking out. Blake let out a deadly growl and I quickly ran away.

Xxxx

''I'm home mom'' I said while talking off my shoes and taking off my jacket. ''In the kitchen honey'' I heard d mom shout back.

''It smells great what you cooking'' I said while peaking over from her shoulder at the stove. ''Oh one of Daddys friends is coming over for dinner'' she said while chopping the carrorts ''Well then I'll be in my room for the whole night'' I said as I walked out while grabbing an apple and munching on it.

I walk up to my room and quickly jump  on my bed, God its been a long day.

Thinking at what happen at the pack hose I cant help to think that Blake's being a jerk. I mean seriously I don't need bodyguard's I can take care of myself perfectly fine.

I get up from my bed and quickly change into one of Nicks old t-shirts and where sweatpants. All I need is a long sleep to clear up my mind.

Xxxx

I wake up to see that its dark outside, shit I slept the whole day, I groan and roll over to the other side to see someone sitting on the couch.

I quickly get up and turn on the lamp by side to that's its Blake.

''What are doing here'' I said while facing the other side making sure he can't see me. All I heard was silence until the bed dipped and Blake wrapped his arms around my tiny waist while crushing me to his chest.

''Let go'' I said while struggling ''Alex stop being so difficult'' He said

''Oh I'm being difficult'' I said while elbowing him in the stomach and getting out of his hold while quickly jumping out of bed. ''Blake you should go'' I said while walking to the other side of the room ''Alex could you stop, Just stop being so difficult and accept my orders'' He said also getting up. ''Oh so now im just your fucking whore that waits to be ordered. Well no Blake I'm sorry to break it up to you but I'm not your whore and neither will I wait to be ordered'' I said while pointing at him

''Do not speak of your self that way'' Blake said while growling ''I never said you're a whore but you're mine Alex and you should accept it by now. You belong to me and I'm your mate so yes you will obey to my orders and respect me'' He said while yelling slightly

''Alex whats going on'' Nick said while coming in ''Why are you guys yelling'' He said while staring confusingly between us. ''Nothing. Blake's just leaving'' I said while opening the door wider so he would just leave and make this easy.

''No I'm not'' Blake said while glaring at me, even with so little light in the room I could see his eyes turning from green to black. Shit.

''Hey man she asked you to leave so just do'' Nick said while coming toward me and standing besides me.  In response Blake just let out a growl. Shit his wolfs at surface and the last thing I want is to see Blake shift in front of my brother.

''Nick its okay'' I'll talk to him I said telling him that I would be fine. ''What are you crazy Alex im not leaving you alone with him'' at his Blake growled and started shaking slightly.

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT

''Nick get out we just need to talk and he'll be gone'' I said begging him. ''Alex no im not leaving you and besides mom would kill me if anything happened to you '' Nick said.

''She doesn't need to be protected from me'' Blake said while gritting his teeth. ''He right Nick, I trust him'' I said while looking at Nate. '' 5 minutes, you guys have five minutes and after that I want him gone'' he said while walking out and shutting the door.

In an inhumane speed Blake came hugged me while crushing me in his chest.

Any other time I would have loved this but right now I just wanted to be left alone. ''Blake stop'' I said trying to get out from his arms.

''Alex I love that you  stick with your statement and your strength is truly admiring but right now I'm sorry and you have to obey. I cant risk to lose you babe''

''Blake I don't want a freaking bodyguard to follow me ever where'' I said while pushing him away slightly. ''Alex Im not changing my decision'' Blake said while stepping away from me.

Well maybe then you should leave I said while turning away not wanting him to see me cry.

''Ale-''he said as I cut him ''No I don't want to be with someone right now who cant respect my opinion, Go'' suddenly Blake growled and jumped out of the window while shitting in midair and disappearing in the woods.

Wow

And that's when the waterfall started to fall as I fell to the ground and a sob broke out. I felt someone picking me up while combing my hair with their hands, Nick. He's always there when I need him.

''Shhh its okay he isn't worth it'' hearing this made me cry even more knowing that this isn't true. ''Come on lets putt you to bed'' He said while slowly picking me up and putting me to bed.

'Pl-leas-e stay-y with m-me'' I said in between sobs. He just nodded while wrapping an arm around my shoulder as I cuddle to his side.

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

These couple of moths just have been really busy and sad.

I'll try to update as soon as possible the next time, Please no hate.

THANKOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE :')