Chapter 3

Alex P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw that i was in the car with three guys and then it came all hitting me like a brick, i was being Kidnapped.

I started screaming at the top of my lungs, the guy who was sitting with me in the back seat quickly covered up his ears. He started to come near me and i started to scream more louder if that was even possible.

The guy in the front seat started screaming at the guy that was beside me, he said something and he moved a bit back for me that made me calm down so i stopped screaming.

We all just kept staring at each other not knowing what to say when, the guy besides me said ''Hey, my names Blake wha-'' i cut him off by screaming again. ''OKAY FINE LET'S NOT TALK!'' he shouted and turned to the other side and started looking out of the window, anger filled in his eyes. So i stopped screaming, the guy in the front seat smiled at me and then turned to look ahead.

The one who was driving i hared him say ''Thank god'' so i just kicked his seat,he growled a bit but the guy beside me, Blake i think his name was, yelled at him saying ''DO NOT DISRESPECT YOUR LUNA'' the one driving just looked down and nodded.

Blake's P.O.V.

I kept glancing at her she was so beautiful. I saw that she had tear's in her eye's, i moved a bit closer to her and she said ''Don't, just don't come near me'' one of her tears slipped, it hurts so much to see her like that but i had to do it, i had to take her with me shes my mate. She wouldn't understand me but i'll tell her when's the right time.

We reached my house and Finn stopped the car, we got out and i saw her mouth wide open ''D-did you- I mean did you kidnapped this house as well?'' she said while stuttering a bit, i found it cute ''No and how can you kidnap a house?'' i chuckled ''You know what i mean'' she said while blushing a bit, my wolf was happy that i caused her to blush. ''And what do you mean as well? We did not kidnap you'' i said ''Oh really is that what you call when you just grab people and take them some where they don't know'' she said

''We did not kidnap you but i'll tell you why we did it soon'' i said and started to walk towards my house. We entered the house when Drake said ''We better get going, Misty's gonna be mad at me if i don't come home early'' ''Who's misty'' she asked ''My mat- girlfriend, my girlfriend'' Drake said while smiling nervously, idiot. With that Finn and Drake left.

There was awkward silence filling the room when i broke it ''How about we get to know each other?'' i asked ''Yea sure'' she replied. We went into the lounge and sat there ''Hot chocolate or Tea'' i asked her while going to the kitchen ''Hot chocolate'' she replied grinning like a 2 year old on Christmas eve.

I came back with 2 hot chocolates in my hand and a packet of marshmallows, ''Okay how about we start with names?''I said while chuckling as i remembered when i was about to ask her name in the car she started screaming ''Alex'' she said. Alex i whispered to myself and my wolf purred in satisfaction.

''Favorite colour?'' i asked ''Green, yours?'' my wolf was happy that my mate wanted to know about us, ''Blue'' i said and smiled at her ''Favorite artist?'' ''Ed Sheeran, yours?'' she smiled at me ''Well i don't have a favorite artist but if it had to be a band it would've defiantly been Imagine Dragons'' after a while we stated watching a movie, Red Line.

I saw that she fell asleep on the couch, so i picked her up and took her to her room. I layed her down carefully not to wake her up, then kissed her forehead turned the lights off and went out of the room.

I went into my room changed into my pj's and lyed down on my bed thinking of her and how lucky i am to have her with me. Tommrow i'm gonna make her feel like she's the only girl in this world, i'll make her fall in love with me

Okay guys Please Vote and comment