chapter 10

Alex's pov

I wake up to find Blake's arms wrapped around me, I try to get up without waking him up but it's useless he's holding me to tightly. I try to push him but he barely moves I mean wtf how does he weigh so much and still look like a fucking model.

This time with all my power I push him and he falls off bed "oops" I say innocently while he glares at me. He jumps on the bed and grabs me by my waist and starts tickling me and let me just tell you something I am very ticklish. I scream for someone to help me but no one comes "okay okay I'll do whatever you say just stop" I say while tears run down my face, I hate him for this. He smirks and says "kiss me" almost immediately, I look at him with wide eyes before I have a chance to say something he presses his lips to mines.

At first I was to shocked to do anything then slowly my lips move against his, he bits my lips asking for an entrance which I allow ofcourse.His hand roam my body freely and they finally come to rest on my face, my hands are tangled in his hair and I pull them a little resulting him to morn in my mouth. He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mines. He stares into my eyes and smiles.

"We should get up" I say he groans and holds me tightly against his chest "I don't want to" he say while kissing my head. I look up at him and say "come on I'm hungry and you better take a shower" he chuckles and says "okay babe" while pecking me one last time on my lips and heading towards the bathroom. Just when he's about to close the door of the bathroom he turns around and says "I like what you're wearing by the way" I look down and see im just in one of his t-shirts that is basically see-through I groan while he chuckles and closes the door.

I head downstairs to find no one there, mostly Finn comes early in the morning to have breakfast with us. I get out some eggs and beacon form the fridge and start cooking them. Just about when im done Blake comes down in a suit, he must have some plans. He lightly kisses me on my check and sits down, I gave him his breakfast and ask "coffee or orange juice.''

"Coffee" he says while with a huge smile on his face, I pour him some and sit down next to him. "Have plans for today" I ask him curiously "yeah I've got a meeting to go to" he says all I say is "ohh" to be honest I was a little disappointed I hoped we could spend the day together "don't worry I'll come home early and take you out babe" he said with a smile "Finn and Harris are on there way they're going to spend the day with you" he pauses and say "please just don't burn down the house while im gone" he says jokingly "hey I can talk care of my self" I say defending myself "says the one who put the kitchen on fire when she was 14" he muttered "how do you know that" I asked confused I never told him that, at least I think. He just gets up and says "I got to go im getting late Finn and Harris are out side" I walk with him to the door when im attacked by finn "my beautiful lady how are you" he says in a British accent while he kisses my hand I laugh and push him away. Blake comes by my side and kisses me "take care of yourself" he says while pecking my lips and with that he is out of the door.

I turn around to find a smiling Finn "shall we get the party started" he says and I just think what have I got myself into.