Chapter 21

Book: chapter 21

'Blake put me down before you go in' I whisper hoping that my mom wouldn't hear me. He smirked while looking forward and said 'No'.

'Blake I'm not joking put me down' I said while wiggling, hoping to loosen his grip so I could make a run for it but he just tightened his hold on me, caring me around like a cave man. That son of a bitch. Now almost 50 meters away from the kitchen finding no other way out of this I did the first thing that came into my mind, I bit his arm.

'OWW WHAT THE' He said while loosening his grip giving me time to jump out of his arms and run to the kitchen.

SUCCESSFUL

'Heyyy mom' i said while kissing her cheek and dipping my finger in the hot sauce that she was stirring. 'Yummm' licking my finger clean trying to get some more- my favorite-tomato and garlic. Just as Blake comes strolling in while glaring at me and greeting my mom.

I just pretended to play innocent, battering my eyes and looking around like I didn't know what was happening , 'Is there something in your eye, Alex?' he said while smirking. Now it was my turn to glare.

'Is there something I can help you with ma'am' Blake said addressing to my mum, 'What do i look like a granny to you' she said as she turned around with a hand on her hip and a spatula pointing at my hot hot boyfriend.
I still cant believe that we're dating, I have a boyfriend and not only a boyfriend a smoking hot boyfriend. I guess this werewolf shit wasn't so bad after all. Sometimes i wonder if it wasn't for this mate thing would Blake like me? Would he be with someone else? Would he even find me funny or pretty? Is this all this based upon lies? Is he forced to do this, is he forced to be with me?

Snapping back to reality i see my mom giggling like some highschool teenager talking with her first crush while Blake cuts the carrots with a smile on his face.

'Oh honey I forgot to tell you dad and I are going on a road trip with dads friends and all' my mom said while glancing up at me, 'When are you guys leaving?' I said, my mood was sculling more minute my minute. 'Tonight, after dinner'

'You know you can tag along if you want' she said trying to cheer me up. 'No its okay you guys enjoy' I said while giving me best fake smile.

'Yeah and no worries I'll be here with her so you and Mr.Harper enjoy' Blake said while giving me a side hug. My mind wondered again to those horrid thoughts or facts..
The thought of asking Blake came and went like a car at 100 miles per hour, I cant because i know he will obviously deny that he's doing this just because he is forced to due to the so called mating pull.

Mum giggled, 'Nice try Blake but there will be no funny business while I'm gone, plus I would like my daughter to stay virgin at least till she's married' This comment of my moms caused all the blood to rush to my checks and I suddenly felt hotter than a hot air balloon, well they aren't that hot there just called hot air ballon but still, You get my point right.

At this Blake laughed out loud while gripping the counter top beside him to keep him steady, jerk. Hot jerk, my jerk it was funny how I couldn't even stay mad at him as he fucking looked like a goddess, life's so unfair. Its like the hot can get away with everything, they would've probably killed a person but the officer would be like nah you're to pretty for jail.

'Dont think to much about it' Blake whispered in my ear from behind.

'Ahhgg get away from me you-you ass' I said pushing him while the only reply I got from him was a full out laugh.
'Dont you have to go some where' I said while glaring at him. 'Ouch pumpkin that really hurt' he said while wiping a fake tear and putting a hand right above his heart 'but honestly I have to, dad just called me and he needs my help with something' All of a sudden my mood changed, he's leaving, I mean tough I knew that this sleepover was next to impossible but still I had little hope that he'll at least try to convince my mom but instead..
Maybe its all true maybe he does like me for the mate bond or pull, maybe he finally realised he can have some one better, maybe he already found some one be-

'Erm lex are you going to say goodbye' Blake said snapping me out if my thoughts. I just nodded while walking to the front door. Reaching there I opened it and waited till we both were out and closed the door lightly behind me.

'Sometimes I wish I could read that pretty little mind of yours' He said while gripping my check with one of his hands, his fingers were dancing around my hairline while his thumbs were making smoothening patterns on my check. 'Whats wrong' He asked while pulling his eyebrows together, without thinking I said 'You're leaving.' To tell you honestly I never wanted to be that kind of person who was always in need of another, I wanted to be my own person but with blake it was impossible, its like he made me feel so venerable. Realising what I just said I blushed and looked away, stupid stupid Alex.

'Alex look at me' He said almost as he whispered, when i refused to do so his grip on my check tightened and he placed his other hand on my back bring me closer, That surely got my attention. 'You dont ever have to be ashamed of what you're feeling especially if thats towards me, I'd love to stay pumpkin but i really have some work to do' it was almost impossible for me to understand what he was saying as his hand was making circles on my back which was distracting me and making my knees bulge. 'Lex but dont think what we're cancelling that sleepover, after all your parents are going out of the city' Blake said while winking at me.

'But you cant i reall-' Blake cut me off once again but this time by placing his index finger on my lips 'Its time you break some rules pumpkin' he said while smirking at me and raising an eyebrow almost like waiting for me to back out. Well you're on.

'I'll come after dinner be prepared' He said while releasing me from his embrace. 'As you say mister eaton' I said while twirling on my toes ready to go in side. Just as I was about go open the door Blake gripped my forearm turning me around and smashing his lips onto mines.

One word. Wow.

xxxxxxx
IM SO SO SORRY A WEEK TURNED INTO 3😂
Please dont hate me