Chapter 1

Alex P.O.V

So here I am sitting in a cafe with my brother,Nick.

''Alex whats wrong with you, have you even been listening to me?''I sighed ''I don't know I'm just feeling sick.'' I heard the bell go off signalling another customer has entered the cafe. I was talking to Nick when I felt someones staring at me.

I ignored it and kept talking to Nick but after a while I started to feel uncomfortable. So i turned around and saw three hot guys staring at me. The first one was about 6', he had blond hair and had grey eyes. The other one was a bit taller than him, they seemed like they were twins expect he had brown eyes.

The last one, man he was hot, He had brown hair that were in a perfect quiff and piercing Blue eyes, he was wearing white plain T-shirt and a dark blue hood. He saw me cheaking him out and smirked at me, I just rolled my eyes and stared talking to Nick.

Blake's P.O.V

We walked into the cafe and i smelled the most amazing scent ever, it was raspberry mixed with vanilla and there she was, the person I had waited for years. She had dark brown hair that were curled up into a messy bun, her skin was pale, her nose was red and her lips were just the right amount of pink. But then my eye snapped to him, her date, i kept on staring at her and she turned around. I saw her checking me out and i smirked but she just rolled her eyes and kept on talking to her date.

I sat down and I saw her leaning closer to him and thats when i lost my temper.

Alex P.O.V

I saw him bang his fist on the cold wooden table and he was staring at Nick, more shooting daggers at him. He started to walk towards us, i noticed his eyes weren't blue anymore they were black.

He was angry for some reason, Nick came by my side and held me tight into his arms and i burred my face in his neck. i was scared. One of his friend stopped him and said ''Dude what the hell man, shes human'' he replied ''I don't care shes MINE''. Okay at this time i was hugged Nick so tightly, i bet he wasn't able to breath. ''See your scaring her'' his other friend said.

He looked at me and his eyes turned back to blue but then and black, i had no freaking idea what was happening. He shot me one last look at me and then went out of the cafe slamming the door.

Weird Much?