Chapter 12

Alexs POV

I woke up to empty sheets beside me, I sighed and got up from my bed to head for the bathroom. I grabbed one of Blakes t-shirt and some stockings. I stared into the mirror and thought about these last few days, so much had changed. My mind drifted to my family, they must be worried sick about me and that thought brought tears to my eyes.

I wiped my tears as I knew there was no point in crying and all I could think about is that this could be worse. I didn't feel like talking a shower so I changed, I knew that I couldn't escape so there was no point in trying again. I had to talk to Blake about this, talking about Blake I wonder if he still haven't left for work, work huh I wonder what he actually does he could be a freaking drug dealer for all I know but then again he could be an CEO of a compa- FOCUS right where was I oh yeah Blake is he still here.

I ran down the stairs in search of him, I enter into the kitchen and saw him Finn and an another guy talking, it looked pretty serious. As I entered all heads snapped in my direction ''Good Morning angel'' Blake said while walking towards me and wrapping him arms around me "Hi" i mumbled into Blake's chest while wrapping my arms around his torso. Someone cleared there throat signaling us that we weren't the only ones in the kitchen and I blushed while pulling away from Blake who was glaring at Finn. ''Alright I must get going this is Liam and he'll be with you guys today'' Blake said ''wait can we talk'' I looked up at blake he was really tall compared to me but I could always were heels to bad he can't to that I wonder how he would look in heels especially tho- "You okay?" the voice of blake snapped me out from my day dream "oh yeah" I said while blushing "So what do you wanna talk about" I noticed that Finn and Liam were no longer in the kitchen.

"W-well I was thinking and um I really m-miss my family and all so can I talk to t-them by any chance, you can be t-there and I'll put it on speaker if you want and if I say anying wrong you can disconnect it or whatever you like its totally up to you but I just really miss them and they must be so worried about me while im her-'' "Okay'' Blake said ''omg seriously, you would do that'' I smiled at him while jumping, he chucked ''Anything for you pumpkin'' he said ''well let me just tell you you're really bad at this kidnapping thing'' I said

''For the hundredth time I didn't kidnaped you its just confusing leave it you won't understand'' he said while facing him back towards me and pulling him hair, I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him from the back, I could feel his muscles starting to relax. He turned around and placed me on the counter shelf and stood between my legs. ''Thankyou'' he said while smiling at me, I nodded and placed my arms around his neck while he placed his arms around my waist and bringing us more closer, I don't know what kind off relationship this is but just the thought of Blake makes me smile.

''Can I kiss you Ms.Alexx'' he asked failing terribly at the british accent I gigged and brought his lips down to mines. Blake massaged my bottom tough asking for an entrance, I opened my mouth just enough to let his tough come in, he bit down my tough and I grasped while he smirked against my lips he left my lips and started kissing down my jawline.

He sucked on the part where my neck and shoulder meets and bit down a bit giving me a hickey but I couldn't care less. ''Blake'' I moaned and he growled a bit bring us more closer together even if that's possible, I tilled my head backwards giving him more access and he bit down a few more times great now I will have to hide that. ''Babe I think we should stop'' Blake said while panting I gave his lips one last peck and hopped off the counter

''Come on lets make that phone call'' Blake said while grabbing my arm and pulling me inside a room that looked like an office. He unlocked the phone and handed it to me, I quickly dialed the land line and heard as the bells rang.

Blake signaled me to put it on speaker and I did "hello" I quickly recognized that it was my mom's voice. "Hi mom" I said while sounding nervous "OH BABY IS THAT YOU! Sweaty we have been worried sick about you why wouldn't you pick up your phone honey" my mom practically yelled through the phone, I looked at Blake asking for what to say ''Tell her you're at a friend's place" Blake whispered into my ears, it gave me shivers and all I wanted to do was to turn and round and smash my lips ag-focus Alex focus

''Well im at a friend place, we have this project going on and yeah really tough" I said while Blake chucked to my lame excuse "Oh really well I called veronica and she said you weren't with her so I got worried" my mom said "you know mom I have other friends too" I say while rolling my eyes "well you haven't brought any home especially boys alex are you interested in girls I mean sweaty we get it" my mom said while I choked on air "MOMM! No im straight and please for god sakes stop'' I said while Blake covered his mouth trying to stop laughing great she embarrassed me in front of Blake fucking great "okay well oh and when are you coming home"

Again I stared at blake asking him "a few weeks" I said "Oh okay and make sure to call me once in a while I have to go honey" my mom said "Bye mom" I said and with that the line went dead.

"Nice mom" Blake said while smirking at me "Shut up" I said while getting up from my seat and walking towards Blake's while sitting down on his lap and resting my head on his chest, this felt so natural.