12. ༒𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌༒

It was him and he was smiling at her, but his smile was not genuine, it was a pure evil smile full of sadism: Louis Du Puit, county of Paris, her ex-fiancée

"Tant de haine dans un seul regard...What have I ever do to you, for you to hate me like this, dearie?" Louis said, taking the cloth from her mouth and throwing it aside. The French noble man then got back to holding her chin with one finger while his thumb stokes lightly her bottom lip. But Y/N does not answer and continues staring at him, if eyes could kill, he would have died a thousand times. Turning her head to the side so he would stop holding her face and put some distance between them, it only angered him some more as he frowns and clenched his jaw. Forcefully, he grabs her face with one hand and forced her to stare at him once again, but feeling his touch was disgusting so she bit his hand with so much strength that it almost ripped some skin off. Taken a back, he hissed in pain before stumbling backwards a bit. But Louis could not let this woman go against him and his fragile masculinity, so he 'fought' back, hitting her across the face so hard to the point of making her lips bleed. It stinged but Y/N did not regret one bit what she did, and she would gladly do it again. Smirking, she looked at him and finally talked: "you can hurt me all you want, I'll never marry you"

"Or what? You expect your little friends to come and save you? If they wanted, they would have been here already" he immediately responds, watching her from higher grounds. "Don't make me laugh Louis...I know them, they will come, you won't manipulate me that easily" Y/N retorted, "Yes, I will mon ange, I know about your little adventures with this Jacob and Isaac-" she cuts him off, her eyes widening upon hearing their names, "you wouldn't dare!"

Louis laughed like a maniac while Y/N wiggled around on her chair, wishing she could rip his head off but he continued talking: "You know me, Y/N, you know I would and you know I will if you don't cooperate" she could not talk back to this and Louis just left her there, leaving the room while laughing. She thought she was done for; she could not imagine what he would do to them if she fights back. She could not risk Isaac's family to lose him and she refused to let Jacob die for her, after all she has done to him. And finally, the lady broke down, tears falling down her face, praying that all this was a nightmare.

After a short and violent ride following the trail, Evie and Jacob arrived to an old dilapidated factory in Southwark, not too far from the Thames. The twins did not lose a second and went higher, observing their surroundings with their eagle vision. Evie quickly understood why they took Y/N so close to the Thames: remembering what Elizabeth said about her ex French fiancée, she knew he would take her back by ship, she knew they had to be quick because if she gets on that boat, it is 'end game'. So, genius Evie had to find the perfect plan while her brother could not calm down and stay put for a second, he was ready to burst into the place, kill every single person and save her from any danger. He could not let her go when their relationship was in a such lamentable state, he wanted to make things right again simply because Y/N made him feel something he could not put a name on. It was not friendship nor admiration, it was more than that, it was more than love. He needs her just as much as she needs him (but he would not know that).

After a quick look around, Jacob noticed a chic fellow coming out of the building. From where Jacob was, he would say that the man was slightly taller than him and due to his attire, he looked quite fit. As for his face, he has slanted eyes and thick eyebrows, a defined jawline and a circle beard. The man's short brown hair was neatly slicked back with a few hair strands sticking out on his forehead. As for his clothes, he wore a simple black suit and a dark navy-blue cravat, as well as a thick blue furred coat decorated with a big red cross on the left side of the coat. 'Templar, should have known' he thought. Once Jacob was done analysing the man, he turned to his sister and said: "Evie look, it's that Louis whatever-name-Elizabeth-told-us. The one who kidnapped Y/N"

Jacob did not wait for his sister's answer and was ready to jump down, but Evie holds him firmly in place. She then looked at him with her usual 'do NOT just barged in there' look: "my dear brother, if you just...go in there, kill every one and alert the whole place, you will either get Y/N killed or placed on that boat. And if she does get on there, we can say bye-bye to her forever so I suggest we stick to a plan, for once" she said, emphasizing the last two words. Jacob's eyes keep going back and forth towards his sister and the factory, as if thinking if she was right. But not a second later, he sighed and agreed with his sister. "Very well. I have a plan! I counted how many they were: two blighters inside watching her, 15 others outside while 3 of them are putting supplies on the ship. As well as two templars guarding the French bloke. We take down all of them discreetly, keeping the 3 that are moving supplies for last, then I get inside to kill the two guarding our friend while you play 'look-out' in case Louis or his men decide to get back inside. I sneak Y/N out discreetly, putting her safety inside our carriage with rooks watching over her, then I'll come to help you and we kill the bastard. Understood?" Jacob only nodded, ready to get this over with

Both putted their hoods on and got down, starting taking out all the blighters discreetly which was very hard to do for Jacob. Seeing that bastard relaxed on that ship without a care in the world, Jacob could just end his life right there, if he just runs and stabs him right in his throat but Jacob had to stay calm and follow Evie's plan.

Once both thought all blighters were dead, they met up on the factory's roof, looking at each other before agreeing silently on starting the next part of the plan. Jacob crouched down near the edge and watched Louis and his men's every move, ready to alert Evie if needed. As for her, she jumped down quietly and opened the huge door as quiet as possible. The two blighters watching over Y/N were not paying attention, the bald brute was asleep while the other had his back turned, watching out the window in the opposite direction of Evie. The freckled woman looked around briefly, noticing there was only one way out which was her way in.

First, she walked silently towards the one watching outside, Y/N was not looking at her as her head hung low from tiredness; once close enough, Evie putted her right hand over the man's mouth and sliced his throat with her hidden blade, killing him instantly. Falling on the ground, his body alerted Y/N who finally looked at Evie, hope and happiness glinted in her eyes. Then Evie walked towards the other, who was really dead asleep, not even the previous sound woke him up but the assassin could only appreciate it, stabbing his right ear, also killing him instantly.

Both the men dead, Evie immediately went to Y/N, freeing her as quick as possible: "We will have to be quick and silent, alright? Follow my lead" the assassin warned her friend before both made their way outside. Once out, Evie searched for Jacob, making eye contact with him as he understood that this moment was crucial. Walking as quiet as possible, Y/N stayed behind Evie as ordered by herself. Everything was going perfectly, almost too perfect in Jacob's opinion as he started to feel like something will happen. And he was right, one of Louis' bodyguards turned around, immediately noticing Evie and Y/N, alerting the whole area about them. As a reflex, Evie screamed at Y/N to run to the carriage and flea to which the girl obeyed...

________________________________________________________________________________

||Tant de haine dans un seul regard... => so much hatred in your eyes||

||Mon ange => my angel||

________________________________________________________________________________

|| Here you go! I hope you liked it, tell me if you did (and if i did any mistakes)! ||