Are You Staying Or Going? (Part 1)

———-Erin's POV————

"Hey, Erin."

"It's me. Isabel." I stared blankly at this girl. She doesn't look like Isabel. Not at all.

"Oh." A nervous laugh falls from between her lips. She put her head down and her hand to her face. When she looks up her once forest green eyes have turned into a bright blue with bits of yellow in the middle. They look like Isabel's.

"Come on, Silver. This shouldn't be taking so long, I thought you were smart." Isabel said teasingly.

I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. I held back my tears as hard as I could. I know how she feels about people crying. I missed her so much and she's changed a lot too. I mean a lot.

"Pack yo shit, we're getting out of here." She say's out of the blue, ruining the moment. I sniffle a little and pull away from her.

"What?" Is she crazy?

"I have everything planned. Tomorrow night we're leaving. I have Niall helping us get out and a friend is picking us up." She smiles proudly. It took me a second to absorb all this new information, with seeing her for the first time in almost a year and escaping, I feel like I'm going to faint. It must have tooken her a long time to get everything planned. I have no idea how she got Niall in on this as well.

"But what about Har-." I stopped myself. I can't let her know. She raised her pastel purple eyebrow at me. It matched her hair and I must admit she does look good with purple hair.

"What about what?" She questioned. I shook my head and changed the subject.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked.

"Niall."

"How did you get –"

"No time for questions, Erin. You in or what?" Her blue eyes twinkled and she had a big goofy grin on her face like she already knew the answer.

"No." I was just as surprised by my answer as Isabel was. Her smile faded and her eyes replaced the twinkle with fire. I felt my face go emotionless and my eyes fill with almost a questionable look, like I didn't know what I was saying or knew what was going on.

"What?" She looks like the wind has been tooken out of her, she looks so hurt and I can't do anything about it.

"I don't want to go with you. I like it here now." Shut up! What am I saying, why do I have no control over what I'm doing. OMG everything feels blurry like I'm in a dream.

"You like it here... Now?" I can tell she's asking if it's because she left.

"Harry and I are together." I try to clear her mind of the idea that I'm happy about her leaving but I'm just making it worse. She looks mad, pissed even.

"How can you even be in the same room as him!" She screams. I can tell by her reaction how she feels about Louis, I wish I wasn't as forgiving and weak and I as more strong like Isabel.

"When you left I got lonely, I couldn't sleep without someone sleeping next to me protecting me. I didn't know anybody else, it's impossible to make friends here and I just... don't know. Harry... He's just really convincing I guess. He makes me believe sometimes that he actually loves me and that I love him."

"You love him." Her voice is quiet but still has an edge to it.

A/N

Heeyy. I've noticed that my chapters are too long so i'm going to split this one up so it doesn't take so long. okay that's all. Don't forget to Vote and Comment and i'll see you guys later. LOOVEE YOOOU!

XXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Erin