Surprise

(Unedited. Feel free to correct me, LOVE YOU)

----Erin's POV---

I wake up with my head in an uncomfortable position. My head was bent forward and was resting weirdly on Harry's arm. I drag my body away from Harry's and end up having to fall out of bed trying to get away from Harry's warmth. It was now spring and it was starting to get hot again.

I crawled my way to Harry's desk. It still has the contracts on them. I pick up a piece of paper from my pile and start reading over it. It looked like the page that shows what I like and dislike.

Favourite food: Pasta Bake

Favourite colour: Purple

Favourite sport: None

I giggle loudly at that. Not true, I like tennis, I mean not participating in it but watching it when I get so desperate because there's absolutely nothing else to watch. Like I mean it doesn't even know me.

"What's so funny?" Harry groggily ask.

"Nothing." I run up to the bed and jump on it. I straddle him and rest my head on his chest. He plays with my hair and shuts his eyes. I nuzzled into him and he laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"You always cuddle into me." I didn't know how that was funny but I still smiled for some reason.

Harry stopped laughing when he heard a quiet knocking on the door. He loudly groaned and I got off of him. He grabbed onto my arm stopping me from answering the door.

"Coming." I shout as I use my body weight to try and free myself from Harry's grip.

"Please." I pout.

Harry angrily groans and lets me go, he brings his hand to the blanket and pulls it over his head. I made my way to the door and slowly open it, checking to see if I'm wearing any clothes.

"Oh. Hey, Niall." I smile at him.

"You have to come with me now." He whispered.

"Don't ask." He stated. I looked over at the lump underneath the bed covers. I turn back to Niall and close the door behind me. I hope he doesn't mind me leaving him like this. Okay that's dumb of course he will but ill suck his dick, it'll I mean it'll all be fine. Like nothing happened.

"Erin."

"Yo." I look at Niall with a dopey smile on my face.

"You following." He asks. I notice the distance that has been made between me and Niall. I nod and catch up to him, he continues walking and I follow him.

When I saw the elevator go to the bottom floor I knew he was taking me to my room, but standing in front of the door I have no idea why I'm here.

"Um, I'll talk to you later about this but they should tell you everything." He smiles to me and quickly walks away. I slowly open the door. The light had already been turned on so I scan the room.

There's an unknown person here. I look at her grey-purple hair and the tattoos that decorate her body. We make eye contact, her bright green eyes stare into mine. I only now start to notice the bags underneath her eyes. She's slightly hunched over and her lip had cuts all over it like she's bitten it too much, a habit I use to have.

"Hey, Erin. It's me. Isabel?"

A/N

HEEEELLLLOOOO. And yes this book is coming to an end, I'm sorry but it was always meant to be a short story that would last or my two week holiday but I'm into week 4 and I'm about to be bombarded with a ton of quizzes and assignments so I can't keep on writing. Sorry Guys. So that's all for now, see you next chapter LOVE YOU.

XXXXXXXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXXOXXXXXX

-Erin