Sleeping Over

(Unedited because life)

----Erin's POV----

I slowly made my way down the 4th floor hall way. Ever since that night I always like to come up and get some rest.

A lot has changed in a month. I've been getting my sleep pattern back, I no longer have night mares, Liam's been easing up on me, but I think it's just because he's now dating that brunette I saw at the party.

I knock on the door and wait for Harry to open it. He swings it open and gives me room to get inside.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey." I say back. I make my way to the big bed and plop down onto it. I grab his remote and start flicking through the channels.

"No, no, no, no, no." He says quickly and makes his way over to me. He snatches the remote out of my hand and brings it out of my reach.

"Just because I let you hang out in my room doesn't mean you can change the channel on my favourite TV shows." He sits down on the bed and changes it back to the show. He moves a few pillows around and lays on the bed so that he can see his show and he can still cuddle up to me.

I turn around and nuzzle into him a little, I don't really like this show so I'd rather face Harry. I start tracing my fingers over one of his arm tattoos.

I patently waited until his show finished, I know how much he loves it so I didn't want to ruin it by annoying him. When I heard the song that plays during the credits I untangled myself from him and tried to strike up a conversation. I could tell he's tired because he's breathing heavy and talking low and slowly.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry moaned, too lazy to talk.

"Can't I just tell you what I heard in the factory that day?" I ask. I always wonder why Harry doesn't just ask me.

He opens his arms gesturing for me to cuddle up to him.

"You can't tell me." He breaths in a big breathe before he continues. "Once he knows what happened and all the details there will no longer be any use for you. The reason he hasn't forced it out of you is because he has no use for it now. But when he does he will get it out of you and he will try to kill you."

"Try?"

"I will never let him hurt you, Erin." I turned my head so that I could look in his eyes.

"I Love." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispered back.