Isabel on a Mission

——————Isabel's POV——————

I sit on the bed I use to call mine. It's crazy to think I use to live here. It makes my apartment look like a mansion compared to this tiny room. Oh and don't even remind me about the cold showers.

But if there's anything that was good that came out of this it's a lesson... to never work at a dry cleaners.

I started searching through all the stuff Erin keeps on my bed frame. One thing that stood out was the ripped up poster of Adam. I'm surprised she would do that to him. I know she had a lot of fun staring at him.

Most of the things on my bed were books and the bag I brought with me. Oh, that reminds me. I didn't give Erin the Meatball Sub. I picked up my bag and started emptying it. I had a few supplies that would help me escape and a few gifts I got for Erin. Some pretty things and some fun things.

I actually got her a new picture to stare at. He is way hotter than Adam. His name is Jake and to quote Beyoncé... god damn, god damn god damn.

I pulled out a plastic bag and I could already smell its contents. Inside was a Erin's meatball sub, Erin's favorite. She use to make me go out every weekend just to get some subway. It's very plain though, just meatballs cheddar cheese and sauce. Unlike mine which has a variety of many things like chicken, cheese and a whole bunch of yummy salad.

My tummy rumbled again at the thought of subway. It's been a while since I last ate. I look back down at the subway in my hand. I can't eat Erin's subway, she would kill me.

Will anybody notice if I go get a snack. I mean if they did they wouldn't know it was me, I look nothing like me.   

After a few minutes of deciding what to do I decide I should go and get something. I quietly open and close the door as I leave the small room. I know Niall told me not to leave the room but I mean come on, he wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes without food.

While walking in the halls I realise how lost I am. I only actually notice when I see the library, the libraries on the opposite side of the mansion. I guess it has been a long time.

Wait what the fuck.

I quickly hide behind a corner. I peak my head back out to make sure I'm not imagining it.

I'm not, this is actually happening.

I turn back around to see if I can see what they're saying.

He looks surprised. Damien probably told him that I'm missing. Oh my god, is Damien working for him. Did he hire Damien to keep an eye on me or something?

He turns his head away from him. I can tell he isn't happy with what he just said. Does he even care that I'm missing. Does he what revenge or something. He's looking my way does he see. Oh no. My mind goes blank and my face goes pale.

He sees me.

Louis sees me.

A/N

Ooooh, plot twist. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I'll see you later. LoVE YOU. Byyyy.

XXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

-Erin