Planning and Reputations

--------Harry's POV----------

I slowly made my way back to my room. I've been away for a couple of hours now, enough time to cool off. Would Erin still be there? Probably not. She would have needed a cooling down period as well.

Honestly what was she thinking when she asked me that. Did she really think I would do that, just leave here forever and never come back. She's crazy if she did. I'm pretty sure she's not going to leave without me anyway. I wouldn't leave without her, I love her too much.

Although Erin has never really believed me when I told her I loved her. I can see it in her eyes when I say it. I don't blame her though. I did trick her for a really long time.

My thought were disturbed by a note written on my pillow. It had been delicately placed on my pillow and my name has been written on it in Erin's fancy writing. I carefully pick it up and slowly open it up like I would tear it. My eyes started following the words written on the page.

To Harry

I know that you are uncomfortable talking about the whole leaving thing. I don't want to leave this place without you but if you won't leave with me than I understand. Tomorrow at around 4 meet me in my room with some clothes and anything you would like to take with you. If you do not show up I will presume that you don't want to go and that you will stay. I can't stay here forever with you, I want to live a life under my own rules not somebody else's. I hope you can understand this.

-Love Erin

I slowly sat down on the bed. My body felt too heavy to stand and my head felt like it might float away if I didn't lay it on the pillow. My mouth felt dry and my eyes felt watery.

She wouldn't really do this. She can't leave me, right?

I didn't bother wiping my tears away. There was no point. If I wiped them away they would just come back again. I slowly pulled the covers over myself and rolled over to my side. I held the letter tightly in my hand and close to my chest.

Would she be mad if she found out what I'm like outside of this place? I did sleep with a couple of girls while we were dating in the start but they meant nothing. I know she would probably dump me over it. There's no way she would be okay with it.

Maybe I can tell her about my reputation and just not tell her that I slept with a couple of girls at the beginning of our relationship. Maybe she already knows. Louis knows about me sneaking out every now and again to go to 'meetings' but I don't think he would tell her.

Fuck, what am I going to do?

-------Louis' POV---------

I started packing my bags. I have everything planned. The day after Isabel leaves I'll tell Liam that there's no point in me staying anymore. That should work. I finish packing my clothes and start packing some personal belongings.

Am I crazy? I didn't know Isabel for very long but I'm doing all of this for her. It was supposed to be a scheme and nothing more. I've done it many times before without falling in love. What made Isabel so different? I don't know but I've never felt anything like this before.

How is Isabel going to react with me showing up out of the blue like this? She might be mad, or happy. Hopefully happy. I don't think I could take Isabel rejecting me after everything I've been through with her. Maybe after seeing me she'll just knock me out again... hopefully with her thighs.

I sigh and sit down on the bed. God this is a mess. What am I doing she doesn't love me, it's been a year. I rub my eyes with me hands. I can't turn back now though, I have to at least let her know how I feel.

A/N

HHeeyyyy. So what do you guys think so far? Tell me in the Comments and don't forget to leave a Vote while you're at it. Okay well I'll see you next chapter. Byy.

Xxxxxxoooxoooxoxoooooooo

-Erin