Chapter 10: A Dare

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter!

CW: drinking, mild sexual content

---------

How did Mina end up here? How did she end up locked in a closet in someone else's house on a Monday night, slightly tipsy on top of that? How did she end up being pinned against the said closet door, letting out soft sighs as someone kissed her neck? Why did she accept the dare? Let's retrace the steps a little bit.

---------

It was all her cousin's fault. How else would she have been at a party on a Monday night? The group, BLACKPINK's annual Halloween party, no less?

"You're coming. I'm not taking no for an answer," Momo insisted.

Mina groaned. "Why? Don't you have anyone else who can go with you?"

"Sometimes I feel like I'm in a debate class when it comes to you. Here goes, Sana and Dahyun have work, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are going together, and you know it's the former's birthday tomorrow, Jihyo is going with her soulmate, Tzuyu has an exam tomorrow, Chaeyoung has an art project. Should I keep going?"

Mina shook her head. "Please stop. I'll go. But, I better not have to take your drunk ass home."

Momo laughed. "Worry about yourself!"

Mina remembered the first time she ended up drunk. Her 20th birthday. Momo and Sana had to drag her back to the apartment. It was not a good look, especially when both of them wrote her a note that she read the next day with a pounding headache. At least she knew to eat something before taking the painkiller they gave her.

"Touché."

"The party starts at 19:00, so be ready before that."

"I will be, thanks for letting me know."

Mina thought this was going to be an absolute disaster, just like the last time. Fellow dance team member, Kwon Soonyoung's 22nd birthday party. It was a fun time, amidst all the sweaty bodies dancing, the beer pong tournament, the skinny dipping, and the drunken mistakes. The latter was what did her in. She never did hookups, but when drunk, anything seemed appealing, including sex with a guy she barely knew. It was incredibly messy and immature, but also comforting in a way. He actually cared about how she felt, despite both of them being drunk and not in their right mind. The night was nice. She regretted it in the morning and for days after, but in the moment, she didn't care.

That was why she didn't drink much, because then things like this happened. She knew people had a higher chance of making mistakes when drunk, and she was no exception to that. At least she was two months single by that point, and at least the guy she hooked up with was also single. It would've been a much bigger problem otherwise.

She hoped that this time was going to be different, but the world had different ideas.

---------

A party was the last place Chaeyoung wanted to be on a Monday night, but her friend of the same name was surprisingly very convincing. So, here she was, abandoning a—in her opinion—very important art project, in favor of a party. The first thing she observed as she stood in front of the house was that it was loud. She knew BLACKPINK was a very popular group, but this was crazy.

From that moment, she knew this was going to end very badly. She was probably going to end up waking up tomorrow with a hangover somewhere apart from her dorm. Curse her roommates for having different obligations. Dahyun had work and Tzuyu was too deep studying to even hear nor answer her question about going to the party with her. She knocked on the door.