Chapter 1: How did it all happen? Part 2/2

'I tried to get rid of them on my own, but not only they have hamon with them but mostly they have stands as well, no matter what I try to do, they all follow me like they are lost dogs from the ally way, it was humiliating' "*laughs psychoticlly*" From the Joestars and Jobros. 'Now I have to do all of the begging, asking, and wanting from their question permissions', the next day, "Hey little cherry blossom, can we go to the art museum, I want to go see the paintings and artifacts from what I never heard of??" Kakyoin asked with a confused face while looking at Y/n. "Hey my little flame, can we go to the café called Scooters, I want you and me to have a good time alone??" Avdol asked. "Yare Yare, I want to go to a quiet place without any noise." Jotaro said while looking away from you and isn't starting to smoke his cigarette in your home. "Hey babe, come dance with me and Suzi." Joseph said while dancing with Suzi and the music is playing. "Hey little butterfly, can we draw some butterflies for a few days, I promise that I will behave." Jolyne asked while holding blank pieces of paper on her left hand and holding drawing objects. 'Everybody on, on, and on of asking, begging, and wanting every single day of things they want me to have in' "Ugh..." You groan of anger and exhausting while carrying too many bags from every single different stores. "Let us help you with those" Jonathan said while grabbing some of them, giving them to Speedwagon, Erina, Giorno, Polnareff, Weather Report, and Rohan. 'Well, not all of them apparently' "I'll do some research on helping you out, if you have a bad day" Jonathan said while giving you a trusted smile, few minutes later, 'But it's still worse then anything I have been.' "Rohan, what did you say about my hair, Crazy Diamond." Josuke yelled while looking at Rohan and Rohan is shivering in fear while running away from Josuke, Josuke chased after Rohan while making a whole mess in the kitchen. "AAAAAHHHHH" Rohan screamed in fear while running away from Josuke. 'Now I have to clean this whole by myself.'

*After the flashback*

'Now someday, I have to get rid of those crazy kids out of my house, one way or another...' You said inside of your mind while thinking of a plan, but someone of an employee broke your thinking plan "Uh ma'am." He said while standing beside her and looking at her "Yes sir??" You said while looking at the male employee with a politely look on your face. "I'm afraid that I'm going to ask you and your lovers to leave the store after paying the groceries." He said "What??" You said before you looked at the Joestars "Uh Hey little butterfly" Jolyne said with embarrassed smile on her face, Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro are trying to pull Giorno and Josuke off of the cereal shelves, Josuke looked at you "Can we have 3 boxes of cereal and 6 boxes of hair products, please Y/n??" Josuke aske "Joestars!!!" You yelled at the Joestar family with frustration.

*After the Store, the ride to your home went silent, You are unhappy with the Joestars of embarrassing you in front of everyone, after a few minutes later, you decided to ignore the Joestars and as their punishment for embarrassing you, they started to stay in their rooms every week of AM's and have them doing their chores at PM's after dinnertime*

The end