Bloopers Part 1/21

Cameraman: *started recording on the video story camera* Hey everyone in Wattpad, as you can see that we are doing this story show ever since that our boss and writer of this story has been created a few story pages and we are doing bloopers for you, so if you want to know how much you are laughing, you see there will be choice of letters, A = 100 - 95, B = 90 - 85/80, C = 75 - 55, D = 40 - 30, E = 20 - 10, and F = 5 - 0, so write the comments in the comment section of which letter and number that you have chosen, enjoy the bloopers and Merry Christmas. *walks to the actors and his female boss in the grocery store*

Taelin: Okay Y/n, jojo's, and everyone, this is where Y/n and the Joestar family are in the city while going to the grocery store, ready, and action. *clapperboard appears by Taelin and made clapperboard noise*

Y/n: *is collecting some groceries*

Jolyne: So little butterfly, can we-- *her sentence was cutted by Jonathan wearing a neko maid outfit* Pfffffft, Hahahaha, Jonathan Joestar, are you wearing the wrong outfit??

Everyone: *tries not to laugh*

Taelin: Cut, Jonathan, you are wearing the wrong outfit.

Jonathan: Oops, sorry about, let's try this again.

*beep beep*

Joseph: *is holding the camera while walking to Jotaro's room, but sees you and Taelin talking about cute boys* Pfffffft...

*to be continued*

See you soon.