The Guessing game part 3

Hello ladies and gentlemen, & welcome to the guessing game, after I seen 2 Guessing games that you answered without any cheating, I felt my heart beating that you complete answers without lying, and I'm really really happy for you all to complete, but it's not over yet, now that you entered in the hard level, We'll do guessing the Joestar's, Jofoes, & Jobros with a little hard answers, but I know that you can do it, ready, set, Go!!!!
_________________________________________

Question 1: Who's been Jonathan's hamon teacher during the adventure of killing Dio, but died after giving Jonathan his hamon??

Is it??

A. Baron .A. Zeppeli.

B. Rudolph Von Stroheim.

C. Noriaki Kakyoin.

Or D. Bruno Bucciarati.

Question 2: Who killed Muhammad Avdol and Iggy while being separated from Oldseph, Jotaro, & Kakyoin during ending Dio Brando??

Is it??

A. Steely Dan.

B. Oingo & Boingo brothers.

C. Vanilla Ice.

Or D. The Darby brothers.

Question 3: Who is the stand user of Heirophant Green but got defeated by Jotaro Kujo in Stardust Crusaders??

Is it??

A. Jean Pierre Polnareff.

B. Noriaki Kakyoin.

C. Giorno Giovanna.

Or D. Jolyne Kujo.

Question 4: Who is New York's Joestar, after his dad, and grandpa died in separated ages, while his mother had secretly went missing/died away from New York??

Is it??

A. Jotaro Kujo.

B. Joseph Joestar.

C. Josuke Higashikata.

Or, D. Johnny Joestar.

Question 5: Which Jofoes are the ones who have been ruining Jonathan's life after becoming the stepbrother of the Joestar family??

Is it??

A. Dio Brando Part 1.

B. Diavolo.

C. The Pillarmen.

Or, D. Pucci.

Question 6: Which Joestar family members doesn't have a stand after died in the boat explosion during the honeymoon??

Is it??

A. Joseph Joestar.

B. Jonathan Joestar.

C. Johnny Joestar.

Or, D. Giorno Giovanna.

And finally, Question 7: Which dogs in Stardust crusaders defeated Pet Shop, but got hurt  during the battle??

Is it??

A. Danny.

B. Arnold.

Or, C. Iggy.
_________________________________________

Alright then, it's time for you to find the answer in each question, once you answer these questions with honesty, you will go to the next chapter, but if you don't answer without honesty, then you need to go back to the 1st page for a whole month, see you someday soon my little cookie readers.