Chapter 2: The house and job hunting Part 3/3

It's been 26 days and 1 year ago since Jonathan Joestar has sentence to Private school, but since you almost feel bad for Jonathan, you told the private school principal to give Jonathan joestar a 1-year graduation, he nodded while looking at you, and have Jonathan Joestar an 1-year graduation, since Jonathan Joestar has been doing a wonderful good attitude to the students, teachers, and co-workers, and has been getting excellent good grades, Jonathan Joestar will graduate for a few minutes, after Jonathan Joestar's graduation from Private school, You and Jonathan are in your (F/c) Lamborghini driving to Jonathan Joestar's house.

"Sweet tarts, I want to thank you for being so sweet and have me to graduate this year, and giving me a ride home from Private school." Jonathan said while looking at you with a polite manner and a smile on his face, you nodded and smiled. "No problem Jonathan, but I am only doing this because your family and friends are worried about you, and also, your boss called me and told me to give you 21 more chances ever since the incident has brought up last year, but Jonathan, you have to behave in the library, and also, Jonathan, your boss told me that you are getting more money in your bank account for your nice behavior to the customers who walked into the library and he said that he wanted you to be the new librarian's assistant." You said while paying attention to the road, and driving your (F/c) Lamborghini, Jonathan can't believe what he has heard from your mouth, Jonathan felt very very very proud of himself for his gentleman behavior in the library ever since his threatening behavior around people, but he doesn't care about his threatening behavior, all he cares about, is winning your heart to him.

A few minutes later, after Jonathan explained about his friend's and family got their job in different places and got their own homes, you felt really really really for the Jojo's and Jobros to have their 1st jobs and their 1st new homes, you find peace from all of the trouble from your past life last year, but you have now finally found peace in your life, you felt like Jonathan is watching you.