It's time for the guessing game Part 1

Hey guys it's Angel Wolf and it's time for a game of guessing, here are the rules, all you have to do is guess the question from Part 1 to 6 series, you will have 8 squares on the scoreboard, if get them right then you will read more pages in the summer to winter, but if you get them wrong then you will be in the JJBA Villain house for 21 weeks, ready, GO!!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Question 1: Which series has Hamon-users in the JJBA series, Was it?

A. Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency

B. Diamond is Unbreakable and Golden Wind

Or C. Stardust Crusaders and Stone Ocean.

Question 2: Who's the mafia boss in Golden Wind, Was it?

A. Giorno Giovanna.

B. Caesar Zeppeli.

Or C. Robert E.O Speedwagon.

Question 3: Who are the Joestars are in prison in Stardust Crusaders and Stone Ocean, Was it?

A. Jotaro Kujo and Jolyne Kujo.

B. Jean Polnareff and Weather Report.

Or C. Noriaki Kakyoin and Foo-Fighters.

Question 4: Who's the only Joestar that defeated Dio Brando in Part 1, Was it?

A. Jonathan Joestar.

B. Josuke Higashikata.

Or C. Jolyne Kujo.

Question 5: Why Joseph Joestar hate Japan in Part 3 when Holly Joestar loves Japan, Was it?

A. Japan is different then in New York.

B. He thought that Japan ruined Holly and forced her to stay in Japan.

Or C. Holly moved into Japan and met a man named Mr.Kujo.

Question 6: Why is the Joestar bloodline so special, Was it?

A. It brings talents to the Joestar family.

B. Joestar bloodline is different than any family bloodline.

Or C. It makes the Joestars very special for their kind.

Question 7: Who are the 3 different Joestars are not in the same universe in JJBA Part 1 to 6, Was it?

A. Johnny Joestar, Josuke (Gappy) Higashikata Part 8, and Jodio Joestar.

Or B. Jonathan Joestar, Josuke Higashikata Part 4, and Giorno Giovanna.

Last but not least, Question 8: Who has the stand of Stone Ocean, Was it?

A. Rohan Kishibe.

B. Jolyne Kujo.

Or C. Avdol Muhammad.

Answer them correctly and you will receive a reward and read more in Summer to Winter months, goodbye my dear readers.