Chapter 2: House and Job hunting. Part 1/3

In Friday morning, You read every single bills, newspaper, listening to your neighbors about few incidents ago in 4 weeks, the next day, you had enough of it, called everyone to come into the meeting room, few minutes later, "My beloved, why are we called here for??" Jonathan asked while looking at you "It's because that I am tired of raising higher bills, reading every single newspaper of what you have done, and listened to my neighbors about few incidents, so it all came to my attention that you all have to move out of my house and find a job for you to have enough money to pay for yourselves." You said while looking at the Jojo's and Jobros, everyone gasped in fear of what you said to them. "But Mi Amor, you need our---" Caesar's sentence was cutted by You declined his words. "Caesar, I had enough of you saying that, you all will have to go find yourself a new house to live and find a job for you to go to work in tomorrow morning and you will need to better understand in your life now, goodbye everyone." You said while leaving the meeting room "What should we do Jojo, we're getting kicked out of her house and we won't see her anymore??" Speedwagon asked while looking at Jonathan. "I have an idea, we'll move to an new houses between of the left, of the right, in front, and behind her house, and once we'll get our new house and find new jobs, we'll spied on our new future wife, follow her, tell her the fake news, she won't know what really happened and we'll keep an eye, protect her, and praised her, but if she finds out about our plans, we will trapped her in one of our houses, any questions??" Jonathan said while looking at anyone, they all shake their heads no. "Splendid, let Plan 1, begin." Joseph said while smiling evilly.

*To be continued*