Who's Y/n's favorite Jojo/Jobro meme

Starting: Jonathan joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, Jolyne Kujo, Robert Speedwagon, Caesar Zeppeli, Noriaki Kakyoin, Koichi Hirose, Bruno Bucciarati, Ermes, and Y/n.
--------------------------------------------------
*Before the Jojo's and Jobros went to they're separate homes while getting jobs for money*

You: *reading a book quietly in the living room while sitting on the couch, but heard a noise from the hallway*

Jonathan: No Joseph, I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Joseph: No, I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Jotaro: Yare Yare Daze, I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Giorno: I am sorry gentlemen, but I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Josuke: You all are wrong, besides I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Jolyne: Oh that's rich coming from a male Joestar family member who looks like Elvis Presley, let's be honest, I am Y/n's favorite Jojo.

Josuke: What did you call me?!

Jolyne: You heard me.

Y/n's mind: Ugh, how am I going to keep reading this book while the Joestars are arguing like baby 5 year olds, whatever, I'll go to somewhere else.

Y/n: *stands up from her seat, puts her socks and shoes on, and leaves her home while walking to the city Square fountain*

Jojo's: *started arguing while not noticing You left your house without telling them where you are going*

*meanwhile in the city square, You're sitting on the bench that is near the fountain, & continued to read your book quietly, but it's interrupted again by the another noise from the Cafe*

Robert: Well mate, I think that I'm Y/n's favorite Jobro.

Caesar: No amigo, I am Y/n's favorite Jobro.

Kakyoin: Nuh-uh Caesar, I am Y/n's favorite Jobro.

Bruno: No, I am Y/n's favorite Jobro.

Ermes: Oh really, did you went out on a date with her, did you ask her to be her boyfriend, or did you know what Y/n like & dislikes?

Bruno: No, no, and no.

Koichi: Guys, please don't fight in the Cafe, we'll get kicked out of here.

Y/n's mind: OH COME ON, CAN I ONE DAY OF PEACE AND QUIET TIMES DURING READING MY BOOK?!?!?!?!

Y/n: *stands up from her seat and goes to the library*

*few minutes later, you got a phone call from the police that the Jojo's & Jobros are under arrest for disturbing the peace, breaking the law of theft, & resisting arrest, you told them that you will only free Jonathan Joestar, Jolyne Kujo, Giorno Giovanna, Robert Speedwagon, Bruno Bucciarati, & Ermes from prison for today & have Joseph Joestar, Caesar Zeppeli, Jotaro Kujo, Noriaki Kakyoin, Josuke Higashikata, & Koichi Hirose to stay in jail for 7 weeks*

Y/n: It seems that they have learned a very very very valuable lesson...

The End.