It's time for the guessing game. Part 2

Hey my sweet lovely cookies, I hope you are ready this game, however you will answer in the medium level, because I see you all have answered in the easy level from part 1, but I am going to make it a little bit more easy for the medium, here are the rules for the medium level, in order to get the next chapter, you have to answer 6 different questions, you may find some answers from the jjba series, but don't cheat on someone's answers, whoever gets to the 7th question and answer them with the right answers, you will get a prize and get to chapter 3, but if you didn't answer the questions from 1 to 7 without honesty, you will go back to the start of question 1 and tried again, are you ready, then let's go.

Question 1: Which of these objects from Phantom Blood caused Speedwagon to have a scar on his face, was it??

A. The tip of Speedwagon's hat blade.

B. An Stone mask.

C. An glass bottle wine.

Or D. Rugby football.

Question 2: Which of the 2 Joestars took Dio Brando in a battle between Phantom Blood and Stardust crusaders, Was it??

A. Jonathan Joestar and Jotaro Kujo.

B. Josuke Higashikata and Johnny Joestar.

C. Joseph Joestar and Jolyne Kujo.

Or D. Giorno Giovanna and Gappy.

Question 3: Which of these Jobros is the Phantom Blood Waifu, Is it??

A. Robert E.O Speedwagon.

B. Jean Pierre Polnareff.

C. Rohan Kishibe.

Or D. Bruno Bucciarati.

Question 4: Why does Giorno Giovanna want to be a gangstar, was it??

A. To stop people of using drugs.

B. To rule over in Italy.

Or C. To become an better Joestar in the Joestar family bloodline.

Question 5. Which of the Jojo villains have been defeating by Joseph Joestar and is stuck in a cold outer space, Was it??

A. Pucci.

B. Kars.

Or, C. Diavolo/Doppio.

Question 6. Why did Giorno Giovanna almost have Jonathan Joestar's gentleman manner, is it because??

A. Jonathan and Giorno are almost have the gentleman manner of the Joestar bloodline.

Or B. Jonathan Joestar and Giorno Giovanna are like counterpart Joestar Brothers.

And Finally, Question 7. Who has been writing articles about the Stone mask in Phantom Blood, Was it??

A. Jonathan joestar. B. Jolyne Kujo.

C. Giorno Giovanna. D. Johnny Joestar.

Alright everyone, here are these Medium level questions, whoever gets to 1st place, will get to Chapter 3, but be careful of what you're answer closely.