Chapter 2: House and Job hunting Part 2/3

After a few days ago, the Joestars and Jobros have their new homes and their new jobs, separately, You have now been able to get some a lot more privacy from the worst life of you have ever been able. At the afternoon, you are driving your (F/c) Lamborghini to a restaurant with Jonathan Joestar, because someone have been calling you on the phone from your client that someone famous has been watching and hearing your concerts from a few years ago and she wanted to meet you in person at the restaurant alone. "Now Jonathan, it's just a meeting with someone who has been noticing my career from a few days ago, and I want to make everything perfectly fine for myself and my future life." You said while looking at the road straightly when you are talking to Jonathan "I think that will be excellent for it, I can't wait to see her---" Jonathan's sentence was cutted by You stopping him saying it "I'm afraid that you can't go with me to see her right now, because she wants to see me and she doesn't want to see you as well, so I told the librarian that you can help the library." You said while driving to your final destination of the living. "Okay Jonathan, we're finally here of your new working place, the library." You smiled sweetly while looking at Jonathan, but Jonathan looked at the library and looked at you. "Sweetie tarts, please let me come with you, I promise that I will behave like an true gentleman." Jonathan said while begging you. "I am so sorry Jonathan, but you have to go find yourself a learning experience job, so I decided that you should go work in the library for your 1st day, I'll be right back once I am finished talking with her."

>>Right now>>

"So Jonathan, I heard from your boss that you have been nearly threatening people while I dropped you off of your work place, and you almost got fired, so I decided that you are sended to private school as your punishment in 12 days." You said while glaring behind Jonathan. "B-But, my beloved please, you can't do this." Jonathan said while shivering in fear. "I'm sorry, but you should have thought about it before you have done that you have been threatened of your customers, so I guess that you will staying that school to become a new gentleman for 2 full years." You said while driving to Jonathan's house.

*To be continued*