Ch 1

(Tate's Pov)

Making my way off the plane I go to grab my luggage before heading for the exit when I suddenly hear a loud voice yelling through the airport. "Tate!! Yah Tate Kim! Get your booty over here!" I immediately shrink in on myself feeling my cheeks flush in embarrassment as I reluctantly head over to my best friend Rory. He immediately grins at me as I get close and pulls me into a big hug. "Oh my gosh it's so good to see you! I missed my bestie so much!" I give him a small smile as he pulls away from me and I motion to the pretty black off the shoulder top and black sparkly leggings with grey ankle boots. "I see you're still into fashion." The older boy grins at me happily his eyes shining. "Of course you know I live for fashion and pretty things." I chuckle softly and nod in agreement. He then bounces in excitement and motions to the doors. "We better head out to the car so the driver won't have to wait long." I give a little nod and follow him outside wheeling my suitcases behind me. We soon stop in front of a large black suv type car and I put my suitcases in the back before climbing into the back Rory sitting in back with me. As the driver pulls away from the airport and starts driving Rory gives me a little smile asking softly. "So how are you doing after the incident with your family?" I grimace a little. "I'm doing okay. It went how I expected it too. Thanks for letting me stay with you by the way." He smiles softly at me and takes my hand giving it a little squeeze. "Of course. We're brothers remember. We look after each other." I smile then change the subject. "So tell me about this boyfriend of yours." He immediately blushes making me giggle. "Oooo someone's shy. He must be extremely special because I've never seen you be shy before." He pouts and playfully slaps my shoulder. "He is special. But what about you? Any special guys in your life?" I immediately grimace. "No. I've had a couple of dates but as soon as they find out about well me and everything they usually run for the hills." Rory gives me a sympathetic look and squeezes my hand reassuringly. "You'll find someone who will make you feel special and accept you I promise." I give a small thankful smile when suddenly the car stops in front of a building. Rory immediately hops out in excitement and I follow him grabbing my luggage then follow him inside the large building and to the elevator where we head to the third floor and I follow Rory to a door at the end of the hall. He quickly pulls out a key and opens it before motioning me inside. "Welcome to your new home!" I look around immediately impressed by how big and nice the apartment is. "Wow what do you do that you can afford this?" He grins at me. "I'm a makeup artist and stylist for my boyfriend's group. I'm just glad I have my own place now but also that I don't have to be alone." I smile at him happily. "Which way to my room?" He points it out I nodding and head to the room immediately admiring the dark colors of the room and how cosy it looks. I smile and start unpacking my things I just finishing when Rory knocks on my door before walking in and sits on the edge of my bed. "Hey I'm going to order some food and then we can watch some dramas. But first I want you out of that binder. We're going to be home the rest of the night so you don't need it." I sigh but nod reluctantly. "Alright I'll change into some pajamas and join you in a minute." He smiles happily nodding then leaves the room closing the door behind him. Sighing I grab some baggy pajamas it a simple shirt and pants then I reluctantly pull off my black t shirt and struggle with taking off my binder before finally taking it off and set it aside. I then quickly change into my pajamas ignoring my body and uncomfortableness before I put my dirty clothes aside then leave the room and head to the large living room Rory already sitting on the couch in pretty pink shorts and a tank top. I give him a small smile as I sit beside him he giving me a bright smile back. "So I went ahead and ordered us some food. And I have work and everything tomorrow so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and meet Yoshi and the others." I blink but give him a little "sure." His smile widens and he immediately becomes excited. "Great! I can't wait for you to meet everyone! I know I've told you about everyone before but I know you'll all get along." I nod giving a fake smile. Soon the food comes and Rory and I eat and chat while watching some dramas until it gets late and we both end up passing out together on the couch.