Ch 8

(Asahi's Pov)

Looking up when the door opens I spot Rory entering the room and immediately try to spot Tate a little disappointed when I don't see him. Heading over to Rory I ask worriedly. "Is Tate okay?" He looks at me and smiles nodding. "He's okay. He went to the bathroom so he should be back here pretty soon." I nod feeling a little relieved but then I notice Rory smirking at me I immediately frowning. "What?" He grins his eyes sparkling a little. "You like him don't you?" I blink in surprise my eyes widening then immediately try and deny it my cheeks heating up. "He's become a pretty good friend." Rory scoffs. "A friend doesn't win a stuffed animal specifically because they see the so called friend wants it. Neither do they blush when I mention you liking them." I grumble a little before sighing in defeat. "Okay I may have a pretty big crush on him." Rory bounces excitedly. "You definitely have to make a move!" I immediately shake my head. "No way. I'm not taking that chance when he probably doesn't like me back." He goes to say something when the door opens the room suddenly going silent and Rory just stares behind me in disbelief. I slowly turn around confused only to freeze when I see Tate standing with a much older man I recognize as the one he got in a fight with and kisses his cheek my emotions going crazy from shock and confusion to heartbreak and sadness. Mumbling softly I watch as the man pats Tate's head and leaves. "See I told you he didn't like me." I turn around heading to my spot for practice while Rory storms off. Trying to concentrate on practicing I'm relieved when Hyunsuk calls for a break I turning around and spot Tate drawing in his sketchbook I cautiously making my way over. Rory gives me an encouraging smile and gets up going over to Yoshi I immediately taking his spot and look over Tate's shoulder seeing him work on the drawing of a lone wolf staring at a full moon. "It's really coming along." He flinches slightly before mumbling softly. "Thanks." Observing him I can see he's upset about something and frown slightly but decide not to ask him here instead I ask in confusion. "So I thought you hated that guy for saying those rude nasty things about Rory?" He tenses slightly before putting on a smile. "It's complicated. And his names Dongyul." I blink before saying cautiously. "I didn't know you liked much older men." He hums before saying softly his voice on edge. "Well you don't really know that much about me." I flinch slightly feeling a sting in my heart then I notice him trying to draw some of the details on the wolf he erasing his work every few seconds. Blinking I immediately move closer and gently take ahold of his hand saying softly. "Here let me guide you." I gently help guide his hand to sketch in some of the details my chin resting on his shoulder and our heads touching a little. Once it's filled in I slowly pull away and can't help my lips twitching up into a smile when I see him blushing he stuttering out a shy "T... Thanks." I chuckle softly. "You're welcome." Hyunsuk then calls everyone back to practice I reluctantly getting up and head back to my position.