Ch 14

(Tate's Pov)

The next day I reluctantly follow Rory to the police station we making a complaint of abuse and sexual assault. Thankfully the officer who took my complaint was really nice and he assured me that he would take care of it and that Dongyul would go to jail or the very least a strict restraining order. Once we leave the police station we head to the entertainment company and up to the guys practice room. Once we enter the guys immediately stop practicing and I'm soon surrounded with questions and worried statements. Hyunsuk makes his way over giving me a little smile. "I'm glad you're okay Tate." He then turns to the others. "Come on guys back to practice." There's a bunch of groans and complaints but they immediately head over to their positions again. I smile and follow Rory to the back of the room to the couch and immediately my eyes are locked on Asahi as I watch him dance. After awhile Hyunsuk calls for a break and Rory rushes over to Yoshi's side while Asahi starts heading over to me taking a seat beside me. "How are you feeling? And how was the police station?" I smile reassuringly. "I'm okay. And it was fine I really liked the officer who took my statement and everything. He assured me they'll get Dongyul charged and put away or at the very least a restraining order." He nods looking relaxed. "Good." He then shifts a little and looks at me with a little shy smile. "So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out on a date sometime?" I smile happily and nod. "I'd love to actually." He grins happily at me. "Great! I'll pick you up tonight around seven." I smile and nod then Hyunsuk calls for everyone to get back to practicing Asahi giving me another bright smile before he gets up heading over to his spot. I grin happily as Rory makes his way over to me with a raised eyebrow moving closer to talk to me. "What are you grinning about?" I blush a little before saying shyly. "Asahi just asked me on a date tonight." His eyes widen and he grins at me in excitement. "I'm so happy for you! But you really need to tell him." I let out a little sigh. "I'll tell him tonight." He nods and gently pats my shoulder comfortingly before Hyunsuk calls an end to practice. I get up as Rory goes to tell Yoshi goodbye and I look at Asahi a little shyly smiling as he approaches me. "I guess I'll see you tonight." He smiles and nods then Rory calls for me I hesitating before I lean up and press a quick kiss to Asahi's cheek before running off blushing I hearing the guys teasing him as I leave the room. Rory gives me an amused smile as we head home I immediately rushing to my room to look through my clothes only to grimace or not think the outfit is good enough. Huffing a little I call out with a whine. "Rory come help me please!" He skips into my room and gently bumps me aside with his hip before he picks out some black jeans with a black t shirt he handing it over to me. "Here. And don't worry about the short sleeves you said you were explaining everything tonight anyways." I frown slightly before nodding and go to the bathroom to get dressed and put on some eyeliner I looking at my reflection with a little smile before looking down at the large scar across my arm with a slight frown before taking a breath and exit the bathroom checking my phone to see that Asahi is on his way. Smiling in excitement I exit my room and Rory looks up from his spot on the couch and whistles. "Whoa there you clean up nicely." I blush a little and give him a slight look. "Asahi's already on his way." He hums before saying in a gentle warning tone. "Yoshi can't drive you guys today so you'll probably have one of their personal drivers taking you places." I frown slightly but decide not to let my anxiety ruin my night so I give a little nod and there's suddenly a knock on the door me and Rory locking eyes before we both start running to the front door Rory quickly bumping me out of the way and opens the door before I can get to it. "Dammit Rory!" He cackles before turning to Asahi with a smile. "Hey Asahi! He's ready I just wanted to talk to you for a second." I see him lean forward and say something Asahi immediately looking terrified for a second I quickly make my way over just as Rory pulls away with a smile. "Have fun you two!" He skips off I letting out a sigh before turning to Asahi with a shy smile. "Hi. Sorry about him I haven't been on a date in awhile and he's overprotective." He gives me a little reassuring smile. "It's fine. Um I got this for you." He holds up a single red rose and I light up gently taking it from him. "Thank you so much it's beautiful. Let me go put it somewhere safe I'll be right back." I quickly head to my room gently putting the rose beside my bed then rush back to Asahi with a smile. "Alright I'm ready to go!" He smiles and we head downstairs to the car we quickly getting in back and buckling up. "So what are we doing?" He smiles at me. "It's a surprise." I pout a little but lean back against the seat as we drive off.