Ch 13

As we reach Rory's apartment we wish Asahi and Yoshi goodbye since they have to get back to their dorms. I give Asahi a sad pout but he just smiles reassuringly at me and motions to his phone I remembering that I have his number. Lips twitching up into a smile I nod then watch them drive off I letting out a sigh before following Rory upstairs to the apartment. Once we enter and I grab a charger for my phone plugging it in I sit on the couch with Rory who gives me an expectant look. "Explain." I sigh running a hand through my hair. "Well a few weeks ago when we were running late for your styling job I went to the bathroom and these guys were saying crude and disgusting things about you. I immediately went off on the jerks and that's when I met Asahi because he saved me from being beaten up." He looks a little surprised but motions for me to continue. "Well the day I came back after being really upset with what happened at the amusement park I ran into one of the jerks and I was about to fight him when he called me by my dead name. I immediately froze and asked where he learned that name and he said he did a background search on me and that if I didn't be with him and do whatever he said he'd blab that I was trans to Asahi and the entire group of treasure." His expression softens and he pulls me into a hug. "Oh bub I'm so sorry." I take a shaky breath. "I was so scared Rory so I just agreed and then he made me flaunt him to you guys and I just couldn't handle it anymore especially when he made me take inappropriate pictures." His face darkens and he practically growls out. "He is so dead." I wipe the little tears from my eyes. "Asahi basically said the same thing." He looks at me in surprise. "You told him?" I give a little shrug. "I told him I was being blackmailed with a secret of mine I didn't tell him what it was." He slowly nods frowning and goes to say something when my phone starts blowing up with multiple messages I grimacing and get up going over to it seeing multiple angry messages from Dongyul. I start shaking a little and Rory rushes over gently taking my phone then presses the button to block the number. I give him a look of panic and he smiles reassuringly. "It'll be fine. You go rest and I'll come up with a plan." I slowly nod before heading to my room and change into more comfortable clothes before laying down and cuddle the stuffed wolf Asahi got me slowly falling asleep.

(Asahi's Pov)

As Yoshi and I are driving back to the dorms he looks over at me with a little knowing smile. "So you must really like Tate huh? I've never really seen you angry before." I blush a little and lower my head a little shyly. "Well he doesn't deserve to be treated like he was. And it's wrong to blackmail him over something from I'm guessing is his past." Yoshi nods in agreement before saying softly. "I'm just glad him and Rory are friends again. It was miserable listening to him cry at night because he missed his friend." I give him a slight sympathetic look before deciding to confide in him. "Before you and Rory came we were talking about how before he tried to hurt himself he sent me a message and at the end he admitted to liking me." Yoshi looks at me in slight surprise before smiling. "So are you two together?" I frown and shake my head. "No not yet. You guys came before we could talk about it." He frowns apologizing and I assure him it's okay. Soon we reach my dorm and I thank Yoshi for driving me before I get out and head inside where I'm immediately asked questions about Tate I assuring some of the guys that he's going to be okay before heading to my room and lay down slowly falling asleep.