Ch 6

(Asahi's Pov)

Making my way into the practice room I start stretching before starting to practice with the others but as it keeps getting later I notice myself continually looking from the back of the room to the door. As Hyunsuk calls for our first break I make my way over to Yoshi asking curiously. "Isn't Rory coming to watch practice today?" He looks at me and shakes his head no. "He's staying home today with Tate." I immediately find myself frowning a strange feeling running through me. "Is he okay? He seemed upset yesterday." Yoshi seems to observe me for a second before saying simply. "Rory just said he was a little upset and that they'll try to be here tomorrow." My frown deepens and I immediately feel slight anger fill me I grumbling out in an annoyed tone. "Stupid homophobic people." Yoshi looks at me with a raised eyebrow before patting my shoulder. "I don't think he's just upset about the homophobic man." I blink at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" He just gives me a tight lipped smile before saying simply. "Think about yesterday and your words." Giving him a confused look he bypasses me heading over to Hyunsuk I deciding to listen to Yoshi and think back to yesterday. Everything seemed fine with him up until the homophobic comment. I think about him saying I should have told the man we weren't together and it's then that I remember what I said at the end. That I only said we were together because it would make the man angry and get under his skin. Realization hits me that what I said could be seen as insulting I thinking about his sad disappointed face. Shaking my head the only thought going through my mind is that he can't like me. He could have any of the other members so of course he won't choose me. Snapping out of my thoughts when Hyunsuk calls us back to practice I quickly get back in position before trying to completely focus on practicing.