Ch 7

(Tate's Pov)

The next morning I reluctantly wake up rubbing my eyes and slowly sit up setting the stuffed wolf I named Sahi aside on my pillows before I get up and get dressed in my binder and a simple hoodie and jeans. Sighing at my reflection I make my way to the kitchen taking a seat and eat the waffles Rory hands me. "Are you sure you're ready to go back?" I nod giving a reassuring smile after I finish my food. "Yeah I'm okay I promise." He seems to see I'm okay because he nods and we both leave the apartment deciding to walk to the entertainment company since it's nice and it isn't far. Once we get to the practice floor I excuse myself to go to the bathroom I assuring Rory that I can go by myself he finally going to the practice room while I head to the bathroom. Once I'm done and wash my hands I make my way out of the bathroom only to yelp when my hood is suddenly yanked backwards I stumbling and am turned around to be face to face with one of the men who was talking about Rory I immediately glaring. "What the hell asshole?! Let me go!" He smirks down at me I feeling a little uncomfortable from his gaze. "I'd be a lot nicer if I were you Tabitha." I freeze and immediately go completely pale feeling sick to my stomach. "W... what? H... how?" He grins looking down at me smugly. "It's not hard to do a background check honey. You had me awfully curious when you were so angry about us talking about your friend so I asked around about your name and did some research." I frown then lower my head in defeat mumbling. "What do you want?" A dark chuckle comes from him. "I want you. You're to be at my beck and call whenever I want and do whatever I want without protest. Or your little Prince Charming will know all about your little secret." I look up at him in disgust and horror then let out a sigh gritting my teeth. "Fine. I have to get back to the practice rooms or Rory will come looking." He nods then shoves his phone at me. "Put your number in." I grumble but do so immediately uncomfortable and sick because this man can easily be old enough to be my father. Once I'm done I hand the phone back over and he nods in approval leading me down the hall. "I'm Dongyul but your to strictly call me daddy got it?" I make a face but nod obediently saying flatly. "Yes daddy." He smiles in approval and I stop in front of the boys practice room but he opens it motioning me inside I giving him a slight look but walk in about to head over to Rory when my arm is grabbed a little firmly I turning to Dongyul who just smiles at me and points to his cheek I putting on a fake smile and kiss his cheek pulling away as quickly as possible he patting my head in approval before leaving I letting out a relieved breath. "What the hell was that?" I jump a foot in the air startled and turn to see a not to happy Rory I shrugging and saying simply. "It just happened." Feeling bad for not telling my best friend the truth I excuse myself and walk back to the couch ignoring the stares I'm getting I instead sitting down and grab my satchel pulling out my sketchbook to hopefully drown my thoughts.